Originally posted by: jazzerette

I will pass!! 

Surprise me!! 

what is maan going to tell geet in the past
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful updates πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loved the flashback of Yash getting a sister .
Sobbing over a story was adorable πŸ˜›
So thereby Maan resolved to stay away from Geet ; can't accept reality ; although how does sam come in is still a blur .
The scene with Maan cornering Geet was β˜ΊοΈ full on possession & love.

Am sorry for commenting after quite a while , final year @ the Uni 
Loved all the updates πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reva: the answer to ur qsn is in teaser. Lolz u saw his msg. Didnt you? Lolz and haan muh kholna bhi math. Ur chance over.
Jazz: i know u wudnt ask. But i highly doubt if i cud surprise u. Everything is obvious. Isnt it?
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

Reva: the answer to ur qsn is in teaser. Lolz u saw his msg. Didnt you? Lolz and haan muh kholna bhi math. Ur chance over.
Jazz: i know u wudnt ask. But i highly doubt if i cud surprise u. Everything is obvious. Isnt it?

i want a direct answer and not in riddles😑
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw the teaser πŸ˜ƒ loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ , but ...
why do I have a feeling that Geet's heart is gonna πŸ₯Ί 

Awaiting it ...
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Shikz...by now you should be more confident of yourself. I am. You always mange to surprise me, even if it was a sentence I did not see coming, or a word I was surprised to see placed where it was. It is what makes me come back to your stories, even after I have read them once. 

Its not only the content. That I maybe sure of. It's the way you deal with the same. You have the knack. Hence I always demand so confidently for you to surprise me. I wouldn't ask anything of you that I know you aren't capable of. 
Originally posted by: drashsree100

Am sorry for commenting after quite a while , final year @ the Uni

iss mein sorry ki kya baat hain. Haha m in final yr college n i can understand. Enjoy this last yr to da fullest n haan i write cuz its my stress buster. N i feel happy wen ppl enjoy it. U r enjoying it n dat matters. Comments doesnt matter :D

Wow! Ab ye dono apne aap mein lad rahe hain. Wow! *grabs popcorn and calls my partner in crime who is on da way * *hint hint*

di ne bulaya and here i am . . . pulls up sleeves who was teaming against you di . . . tell me, i am planning to mwrite a dostana OS . . . πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Shikz...by now you should be more confident of yourself. I am. You always mange to surprise me, even if it was a sentence I did not see coming, or a word I was surprised to see placed where it was. It is what makes me come back to your stories, even after I have read them once. 

Its not only the content. That I maybe sure of. It's the way you deal with the same. You have the knack. Hence I always demand so confidently for you to surprise me. I wouldn't ask anything of you that I know you aren't capable of. 

are u guys done with ur mutual admiration society speech and plz  tell me the word that is so strategically placed and that jazz is drooling over,...tapping my foot angrily
new thread tym. . . yipppiiieee