Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... loved part 16 ...

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...Awesome part DDQ... Where are you these...apne adde pe kyun nahi aati...miss you sweety😳

Now update...It was cute.. Geet is lucky to have Maan in her life... are we getting an update today...😆
Originally posted by: sangi1588

Wow...Awesome part DDQ... Where are you these...apne adde pe kyun nahi aati...miss you sweety😳

Now update...It was cute.. Geet is lucky to have Maan in her life... are we getting an update today...😆

Long story Doc!!😆
Will tell you later..
Thanks for liking it😳
And yup you are getting an update shortly
Downhill thumbnail
shikhu...
i am so angry with u...and i am going to kill u now
u didnt tell u have updated
i just chanced upon to see this update...mujhe kya sapna aayega ki tune update kiya hai
BTW...the update was super cute...
geet is the most adorable creature i have seennn.her innocence seems to be such a charmer that had i been a guy i wud have been bowled over by it and proposed her then and there
i just wonder how cud maan be blind to such an endearing girl like geet😕was he blind😡
i loved adi very much..
he trying to follow maan's instruction and was checking whether geet was ok or not by givin the lamest excuse of checking whether the calling bell was working or not😆 height of stupidity
so we kno now that maan left abruptly but he didnt have time and the chance to inform geet about his departure and so he instructed adi to inform geet so that she doesnt go on saturday to their secreat meeting place..
it was cute to kno that he was a great frnd and was worried about her safety and was thrashing adi for failing to have informed her
annie is really a drama queen just like u...and the dress was uber cute and lovely
loved maan and geet's convo
so overall loved the update to the core
keep writing
love u and ur ffs froggie and do inform me when u update or else face my wrath😡😆

reva
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

shikhu...
i am so angry with u...and i am going to kill u now
u didnt tell u have updated
i just chanced upon to see this update...mujhe kya sapna aayega ki tune update kiya hai
BTW...the update was super cute...
geet is the most adorable creature i have seennn.her innocence seems to be such a charmer that had i been a guy i wud have been bowled over by it and proposed her then and there
i just wonder how cud maan be blind to such an endearing girl like geet😕was he blind😡
i loved adi very much..
he trying to follow maan's instruction and was checking whether geet was ok or not by givin the lamest excuse of checking whether the calling bell was working or not😆 height of stupidity
so we kno now that maan left abruptly but he didnt have time and the chance to inform geet about his departure and so he instructed adi to inform geet so that she doesnt go on saturday to their secreat meeting place..
it was cute to kno that he was a great frnd and was worried about her safety and was thrashing adi for failing to have informed her
annie is really a drama queen just like u...and the dress was uber cute and lovely
loved maan and geet's convo
so overall loved the update to the core
keep writing
love u and ur ffs froggie and do inform me when u update or else face my wrath😡😆

reva

calm down reva!!😆
I am updating one part now BTW😆
will reply to the full comment after the update😃
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

calm down reva!!😆
I am updating one part now BTW😆
will reply to the full comment after the update😃

chup kar..teri toh main ...kuch kar bhi nahi sakti...BTW laughing emos bahut use kar rahi hai😆
I told you smiling face..can't help!😎

Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

I told you smiling face..can't help!😎

aayi badi goggles wali
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

aayi badi goggles wali

haha someone's jealous!
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi...cld nt resist, had to read eventhough no pm! Will wait 4 pm! Awesome update! Love Maan's care n concern for Geet! Poor Adi! Maan was really angry! At least he sent Adi agin n talked to Geet cos of Annie. Loved the flashbacks. Present...is interesting...cannot wait 4 da story to unravel! How will Maan clear all da mu! It seems like he n Sam r nt married! Geet be prepared MSK will make sure u will nt leave dis tym...update soon n pm wen u do! Waiting 😉