SS--Journey to Life and back!!~MG~1 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
this was fabulous . i am loving maan and geet . shika , i can imagine them as ur characters . geet innocence and maan  loving nature and the way he cares adores  her ...😍.great  going . Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mchopra

Woha Goose i loved it..but whts the suspense and shikha where is doll..why is she missing again..

glad u liked it shreya..muskaan went on a vacation. She'd be back in a week :D
Cant that idiot tell and dissappaer and u know i mostly like all ur writings execpt taht lesbian thing..i still dont like it..haan..
Originally posted by mannu1988

add me in ur pm list. my net connection is really slow yaar.kabhi comment nahi kar pati. so i'm sorry for that. i love ur stories very much.

and i'm sure sam and maan r not married.😃😃 r u updating DDE?

i dont have a separate pm list for every ff of mine..if u r there for one..u'll get all. Haha. I know lazy me! As far as i remember u r der in shikahanda profile's frnds list? R else is it my imagination lolz? N abt dde..i'll update it once m done wid fs..may be tomm r sunday..
Originally posted by mchopra

Cant that idiot tell and dissappaer and u knowi mostly like all ur writings execpt taht lesbian thing..i still dont like it..haan..

haha usey kuch math kaho yaar that was sudden n upar se dat reliance net wala banda didnt came to her so she has no net. N yup i know u didnt like it n i dont even mind one bit. I dont like it myself 2be frank. To say m guilty wud be an understatement. However vicky'll pay back..
Waise shreya cat ke liye tips do na. M pulling my hair out here.
Oh ok..muski is as crazy as her net..hehe..she is ok na thst wht i was tensed abt..
and u wnat cat tips on IF..shikha people will think we are crazy..
when u writing CAT 2011 ya 2012
Haha shreya u can pm me. M thinking to write cat 2011 but then again new rules say dat u can only attempt it twice in ur lifetime n thats ridiculous! Wat test u took to get into nirma? Cat r any other?
you updated... YOU UPDATED... my favourite FF and didnt bother to tell me...  😭😡

Ja.. Ja... Ja nautanki tujhko bhula diya...😭😭

Geethu... loved the VM... awesome.. 😃 

As for the update... 🤔
FB pe karoon ya yahaan..have u started preparing waise..if u wanna take it inb 2011..if no then start now..but it might be too late..u need 6 months of rigrous training..waise which borad u did 12th..