Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ho gaya 2 seconds
editedEdited by Cloud9. - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
hiii shikhu...
poora update mein FB, not much of present...
so this was the beginning of conflicting emotions and feelings that started raging in her heart and mind...
maan's casual statements(which he meant just as a friend) wer taken in a completely different context by geet..
the VM was awesome...and loved maan's thoughtful gesture of gifting her a book on fashion designing and a CD...that was really sweeet..
geet is indeed a budhu and the most innocent girl...well her innocence is the USP...
the way u portray her innocence without making her look like a dumbo is appreciable ...
kya prcap nahi hai...i am going to kill u now...
and the teaser , see i was rightπŸ˜‰
arre now i am really conphused about what is maan's state of mind in the present, whether he really feels anything for her, whether he is really married to sam, if yes, then u r dead😑
only Q and no answers...tu aur muski updates deto ho sirf confusion badhane ke liye, not to give answers...
i feel like pulling my hair out now...
keep writing, hope next update gives some insight about maan's POV in present not in FB...
love u froggie
itna achha likhti hai thoda reham kar hum pe aur kuch sawalon ka jawab bhi dede...torture queenπŸ˜†

and thanxxx for updatting froggie...
how is muski...
and how r u doin...college ja rahi ho, ya completely bunk kar rahi ho
reva
Edited by Dreamy_Mystique - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment shika...
update was lovely...the flashback was awesome n the gits gifted to geet by maan were nice too...
he sneaking into her room thru the pipe...n stayn in her room waiting for her so that he cud kidnap her on her b'day was lovely...chooo chweeet of him..😳..he wanted to b the first 1 to wish her n also to spend the evening wid her by himself n not her friends...πŸ˜ƒ...
ohhh he said i love u as a friend n geet is taking it the other way round...oh god...she started thinking of all the times spent wid him n his touch wich evokes unknown feelings in her n wen he touches her...sends shivers to her sensitive body...well she is realy innocent that she is taking his i love u in the other way wen maan said it as a dear friend...!!!
geet is really too naive n innocent to understand things...she is a pure-hearted girl...😳
loved the update shika...
udpate sooon πŸ˜‰

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago
meenu is full too enjoying her vacation.I wet to college today but bunked the classes and was preparing for CAT. I'm trying to finish these soon so that i would go and prepare. Let's see how that works..how are you Reva?
LuvScooby thumbnail
Shika...You updated finally πŸ˜Š
I loved the VM done by Doc...it flows so perfectly into the story
So, Geet felt "IT" first...Maan was still in friendship mood...hmmm
I wonder how their lives changed, my mind is in overdrive now...I can't wait for the next part now

Downhill thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shika--

meenu is full too enjoying her vacation.I wet to college today but bunked the classes and was preparing for CAT. I'm trying to finish these soon so that i would go and prepare. Let's see how that works..how are you Reva?

me doing fine sweetie...
so when is the caT..IS IT SOMEWHERE IN FEB OR NOV

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

me doing fine sweetie...
so when is the caT..IS IT SOMEWHERE IN FEB OR NOV

november reva and i have to write GRE i september..i'm trying to complete all these before september..

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

Shika...You updated finally πŸ˜Š
I loved the VM done by Doc...it flows so perfectly into the story
So, Geet felt "IT" first...Maan was still in friendship mood...hmmm
I wonder how their lives changed, my mind is in overdrive now...I can't wait for the next part now

oye hoye thank you jeeπŸ˜ƒ
Will update sooner..
and yup Geet felt first..
ab dekho asli budhu kaun hain?😑