zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow nice of Maan to wish her happy b'day..😊
but still curious what happened in the past
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
11 pages of Word and yet the suspense is nowhere to be resolved...you need to write moreπŸ˜†

Loved the update...specially the past. Oh how simple life is when we are still cocooned in innocence. 
Originally posted by: jazzerette

<font color="#ff6699">11 pages of Word and yet the suspense is nowhere to be resolved...you need to write moreπŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#ff6699">Loved the update...specially the past. Oh how simple life is when we are still cocooned in innocence.</font>

lolz this is going to turn out into a mini F4. Haha there's lot to be disclosed LOT! Haha!
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb!!!

loved the fbs!...can't believe geet was such a buddhu...she trusted maan blindly...wonder what happened all of a sudden that cause geet to change completely...wow!...maan was the first one to wish geet...nice...loved the suprise that maan gave to geet.

loved the precap!

continue soon!
IMPORTANT NOTE:

Guys, I will NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE any of my works TILL JULY 9th.  My brother is Preparing for an exam and hence the PC is shifted to his room temporarily. As it is the matter of his exam, his career, i have nothing to say. So, Please try to understand. I will try to update once i am back. Thank you.πŸ˜›
Downhill thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Guys, I will NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE any of my works TILL JULY 9th.  My brother is Preparing for an exam and hence the PC is shifted to his room temporarily. As it is the matter of his exam, his career, i have nothing to say. So, Please try to understand. I will try to update once i am back. Thank you.πŸ˜›

its ok shikhu...
will be waiting sweetie...

reva
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
PLZ WHEN UR BROTHER WILL PASS FREE TIME THEN PLZ USE THE pc AND UPDATE FOR US...DONT DO THIS WITH US...PLZ
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Shika--

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Will miss u Shikz 😭. Com back soon , will b waiting dear 😊
tanvi04 thumbnail
its ok we will wait but once u come pls come back with bang