SS--Journey to Life and back!!~MG~1 - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jazzerette

Glad to hear that...or I would have had to find some other bakri to saddle my moron bro with🀣

Poor bakri though. With the size of my bro, bakri would die within seconds!!🀣🀣
m not going to comment on that as i have promised someone that i am not going to take his name and am standing on my words

Maan is married to Sam πŸ˜² 
What will happen to Geet then ??? πŸ˜•
Is there another hero for Geet πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

Lovely fashbacks Glitter Heart Green
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Shika--

m not going to comment on that as i have promised someone that i am not going to take his name and am standing on my words

Jaisi teri khushi sakhiπŸ˜†
Hey Nautanki... loved the update. Hats off to you for bringing out the emotions so beautifully. 

I had a feeling that he might be married to Sam or at the least Geet might believe so... but then I also knw that there is alwys 3 sides to a story and may be in this case 4 sides - Geet's, Maan's, Sam's and what really transpired...

Waiting for the next update... eagerly... πŸ€—
Originally posted by jazzerette

Jaisi teri khushi sakhiπŸ˜†</font>[/B][/DIV]

would u mind if i tell u i will kill u? 😑
u shud not give up! U shud pamper me but unfortunately none will pamper me..everyone will take me for granted*whining*
Hp nahi sakta ho nahi sakta...Maan with some one else..i dont beleive that..Maan loves her and its some stupid MU..i will be aiting for it to get cleared..
hey dear...

just read ur ff...

loved it...

can u plz add me to ur PM list...

already sent u a request...
hi shikha, wonderful as usual..i don't knw which of ur updates i want to read more...

i just hope Maan nd Sam r not married, Else wud Maan hug her?
Originally posted by --Shika--

would u mind if i tell u i will kill u? 😑
u shud not give up! U shud pamper me but unfortunately none will pamper me..everyone will take me for granted*whining*

🀣🀣 Nautanki tu aapni harkaton se baaz nahi aayegi... keep whinning... 🀣

Edited: BTW if you dont reply to my comment I am never ever commenting again Angry 
Edited by kesha2412 - 12 years ago
thumne eisa kyu kiya...me barbaad hogayi lut geyi...ufff maan ne shaadi bhi karli...i can't believe that...naaahhh maan sirf geet ka hai,sirf geet ka...geet ka maan...i have faith on u...hur story me flash back sunne me zyada bethabi hothi thi pur isme muje zyaada present sunne me dil jesbi hai...plsss update soon...shikha ur ff's r super...mouth watering kehthe hai na us tharah padne keliye zyada bekraar hai...awesome update...