Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
but  MAAN and SAM are married?????????? i hope it's just a misunderstanding...:/

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update::
Awww loved the flashback scene of them eating paratha,,,geet wasn't eating cuz it's his jhoota
I'm sure maan & Sam are not married as no one els had mentioned anything about maan & Sam and it was her thoughts & feelings about maan but how did this misunderstanding occur...
Cont soon Xx...
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dunno wts in the store...evn i feel tht sam is nt maan's wife...thr mite hve been smetg in the past bt i rele feel they arn't couple...n m damn sure u'l reveal tht in the end of the story...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maan married ot that model Sam ewww
Plz no
Mak it sum misunderstanding of Geet
Geet always goes in past
This past was really sweet
Evn my Mum says it that jhoota khane se pyaar badta hai
I dnt knw
Loved it
Lets c wats ahead
Plz update soon n longer part
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice update...last part s very sad...sam maans wife nooo...cont soon...waiting 4 the total past 2 reveal...

Edited by priya.shilpa - 12 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Shikha...firstly thanks 4 da reply to my comments. Was a wonderful update n terrific update! Maan is married to Sam ... nooo!! Did not expect that. Loved the flashbacks. Geet n Maan wer in love. Hope only Geet thinks that Maan is married. Hey but no pm...Y??? Do pm wen u update, Please update soon😉Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Shikha...firstly thanks 4 da reply to my comments. Was a wonderful update n terrific update! Maan is married to Sam ... nooo!! Did not expect that. Loved the flashbacks. Geet n Maan wer in love. Hope only Geet thinks that Maan is married. Hey but no pm...Y??? Do pm wen u update, Please update soon😉

was trying to update others too..will PM at a time😆
ninand thumbnail
aww.. sweet update... so she fell for him and he considered her just a friend, atleast she seems to think so...  would love to read the flashbacks and see how things developed.. 

Do post the next part soon.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaar...loved it so much 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KYA, Sam and Maan? Absolutely not. *Babaji, please help* 

I am certain that it is her misunderstanding. She will find out the truth later... The fact that Yash knows that she is running away from things is proof enough. 

Great update hai. Loving the way u are telling this story. 

PS - Acha, ek gal sun, tune PM bheji kya iss update ka? Mujhe nahi mila. Kyon aise step-sisterly treatment de rahiu hai mujhe? ðŸ˜’