Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Realizations and possibilities.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Okay guys am back with a post again.

Okay so the past two days have been the most long ones in a few months... No Saturday episodes to keep my hunger for the show satisfied and that really made this dormant fuse in my brain flicker...

I realized and remembered a few things from the initial episodes of the serial. Though they cant be trusted blindly but I have some quite stupid and some intelligent assumptions.

About Maithili first. I think she was the princess that we all came to love through Abhay's memories. though they were what Abhay saw but they held her casual, and loving pieces. And then could we believe that she was bad? I dont think I could fully let my heart believe that. I remembered how Abhay had rightfully stated that when bit by a 'non vegetarian' vampire or an evil one the victim would turn bad. In human words we are identified by the company we keep... we give in to their influence. Despite the long years I believe there is a bit of humanity and love left in Miahtili which she will bestow on Abhay and only Abhay. Her relation with Sid seems only as loose as a strand of string holding on as a deal. A bloody deal.

I assume it was a prophecy made long ago. Though it will sound rather silly. But in the promo when Maithili told about 'once in a thousand years' i instantly thought of an ancient prophecy.

Witches and werewolves too exist in this world of mythical and they too play a role in the magic.. maybe they had something to do with this.

The bad bite was the reason behind her evilness. She will of course spare pia's life... I am sure of it.

Then coming to Abhay. He will be torn between Maithili and Pia because he will sense the difference between the two. one half human and the other a long lost lover... a vampire. I wish he does. As Abhay has suffered each day so has Pia. But she has come to take the reality that Abhay's love for her first bloomed because of her face... There was more to it than just that. And that is what will come to us in the next few weeks. Maithili- Abhay- Pia. An eternal story of three lovers.

In all of this we almost forget Sid. He has been a rather important character in the story and he still will be. Somewhere he too loves Maithili a lot... He is bitter and enraged but still he loves his Maithili as much. If he has changed her and believed she would be his... He is too blindly in love. He is as human as his brother and I feel pity for him. He will be the one with no one, maybe killed in the hands of his love- Maithili.

Chand and Haseena have been an important role in the whole act. I have no idea how they will react. But as much as I know Haseena she will protect her sons and Pia. Chand might feel the same if he is not too concerned about his life only.

And that vampire slayer? Well lets hope that he spices up something and have a little drama and stirring of all the feelings in Abhay and his family.

See you all and take care.
Loads of hugs...
BYE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.-Alone-monomoonreadingworms.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
well..i guess..metz is just using sid..as her hatyar..she just pretend..to be friendly with sid...and metz just want abhay..at any cost...metz loves abhay..bt metz is jealous too..that abhay has fall for pia...so metz wants to seperate abhiya..as much as she could..and atlast while dieing sid will realize his mistake...nd it would be too late..just my thought..anywayz nice post:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

monomoon IF-Rockerz
monomoon
monomoon

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Great post. Its good to see some sensible, thaught worthy topics here aswellThumbs Up

I am still dissapointed how creatives sudden change of mind did bring along a devilish Metz into this. Dont know what the big reason for this twisted twist comming up is, however one things is for sure and that the track taking such 180 degress of change  been decided like maximum 2 weeks ago. cause just days before it we had the '10 days protection left' promo.
I was expecting Maithalis involvment sooner or later, negative or as a symbol of sacrifice, but not like this, there had to be some preparings for the track.
Anyhow, now its all done, so no point discussijg it there, and besides i am excited for her entry no matter how unfit with what we have got till now it seems.
Creatives should certainly have it that someone turned her into evil, to at least somehow match it with the story till now. Most probably Sid as u say. He was indeed in love with her. but and extremly selfish love perhaps. how she would come back from the dead didnt matter to him, he just had to get her back for his own sake. and here in between i guess the evil taking over Maithali started to even controll Sid, and having him following her orders.
In the end of it i am keeping fingers crossed that somehow, some witch, some magic, something! drags out that evil from Maithali or better said Maithalis body, as thats the only thing left from her,and have her to somehow become the epic sacrifcer for abhayPiya.

Piya will be pained, Abhay will be. as for abhay he should develop to be more certain abt matters. abt trust and feelings towards Piya, letting her in. And well i guess after this Piya will be as always once again back for abhay, even if it means giving up her life at some stage. putting away the ups and downs which is natural in their story, which should be there for their characteristic development, she has always wanted Abhay to stop hurting and paining himself, to open up, and one thing many wont understand, is that even her action right now, eagerness to know more, to know the truths is in order to break this walls of secrets between her and her love.
Their story is beauty embrassed by pain, with some more experienced writers i guess we would have it as one of the most epic through history of fictional perfection. its not that tough, having these two portraying AbhayPiya, whom even without trying hard at times scream epicness together. The intensity between them is amazing.

Whats comming is interesting but needs to be handled extermly carefully. Drags and sidetracks should be as limited as possible.
And, as for Abhay recognizing Maithali, its natural that he should be able to smell/see/feel the difference maximum after two times. but i guess thats gonna be another weak point of writers to drag it. sad though, as it wont look much sensible. but guess they are planning a werewolf on Piyas side , for her rescue while Maithali is fooling Abhay and the ppl around her.

Edited by -monus- - 16 May 2011 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index