Shattered dreams-Akshara's Column

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Akshara's Column: Shattered dreams plunge me into an abyss

STARONE.IN

Hi friends, this week has been tough on me and my family. I thank all of you for being with me, supporting me as I faced a heartbreaking tragedy this week. Your encouraging messages have been constantly pouring in and your love and support has left me touched.

STARONE.IN

As you all know, I had already started planning for our baby and dreamt of showering our bundle of joy with lots of love and affection. However, destiny had other plans in store as I received a rude shock in the form of a miscarriage. It is shocking how life can change in a single second. All our happiness and joy was shattered in an instant.

It started with terrible stomach cramps. Naitik accompanied me to the hospital and we were a little tense after the doctor suggested getting a sonography done. However, after the test, Naitik assured me that the reports are normal and things were fine. This eased all my fears and I once again returned to being my happy self and began sharing my dreams about our baby with him.

At home, I did get a little suspicious when Naitik asked me not to read a book about babies and also informed me that my medicines have been changed. I also noticed that Naitik seemed very depressed. Nevertheless, I was definitely not prepared for the shock awaiting me.

I was stunned after Naitik broke the news about the miscarriage to me. I refused to believe him till Ma and Bhabhi Ma confirmed the same. I was devastated. I just could not stop crying. Naitik did his best to console me and encouraged me to be strong. What can one do when you go through such a misfortune? Why did this happen to me? I keep asking myself these questions over and over again but don't get any answer. Was it my fault? Am I to be blamed for this misfortune - I asked Naitik as I began doubting myself. But he assured me that I was not to be blamed for the loss of our baby.

No words seem comforting enough, any empathy is evaded and you only feel like wallowing in self pity. I am going through all this and more. I don't know where and how I will derive the strength to carry on. Even the rest of the family, though shattered themselves, were by my side as I face this mishap. I know that it will not be easy but I do hope that God gives me the strength to recover with the love and support of my loved ones.

Do write in to me as you always do at [email protected] give me the strength to go on and look at the future with a positive outlook. At this point, I don't know how I will ever be able to get over this loss, but with all your support I will definitely do my best to overcome it.

Fan comments

Abhigyan Mukherjee- Hi Akshara, Im Abhigyan again. Thank you for your reply previously. Congrats for completing the glorious 600 episodes. You all guys do a great work and thats why it has come back to No.1 again. But the miscarriage of yours was the thing I never expected. This thing comes in most of the shows where the main lead suffers from the miscarriage though the way of showing the same thing was quite different in YRKKH which I liked it. I expected a different thing , like the twists and turns, problems and sufferings and then an ultimate happiness during the term of the pregnancy. Anyway waiting for seeing the best in your show. Go on rocking and complete atleast another four milestones-1000 episodes. Go On rocking.

Akshara-Hi Abhigyan. Thanks for the kind words. The miscarriage was something that even I never expected. Everyone was so happy with the news of my pregnancy and our dreams have now been shattered. This news has left everyone heartbroken.

Vimal Patel- Hi Akshara .Congratulation for completing 600th episode. Sorry My name is Vimal from USA. I watch your show everyday. I really loved your show. It so realistic. You and Naitik make perfect jodi. You look so beautiful.

Akshara-Thanks for the wishes and compliments Vimal. I am glad to know that you enjoy watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Lavisha- Hi Akshara my name is Lavisha I'm from South Africa . I'm a huge fan of yours .I love the show ,there's just something about it that made me get hooked on it. I really love the show, but I'm very sad about the fact that you lost the baby . I just want to say that everything will be okay and I'm really sorry that you lost the baby,I know how happy you was when you found out about the baby and that this will be a great loss to you . I hope you recover from the loss and life goes smoothly for youu .Lots of love. Enjoy

Akshara-Thanks for the encouraging message Lavisha. I am touched by your concern. You are right this is a great loss but I hope I recover from the shock with your love and support.

Aishi Hameed- Akshara, you made us cry today. I hope you will get well soon, we are with you, please take care of your self. You and Naitik really get tears in our eyes, it was just like, everything is happening in real. You are super .I hope you will get every happiness, and success in life, and I hope god will be always be with you, please be strong, I cant write any more, because if I continue to write, I cannot stop crying, and even I cannot sleep in tonight.

Akshara- Thanks for sharing my pain Aishi and being with me during these testing times. Take care and keep writing in.

Sameera-Hi Akshara and Karan . How are you? I m Sameera From Moradabad (U.P) I like Yeh Rishta very much .I Like Karan and your acting very much. I m a big Fan of Naksh.& Jab Maine SBS mein breaking news dekhi Akshara's miscarriage main bahut royi or maine FB se Garima & Safina ko itne message kare ki Yeh Rishta mein miscarriage na ho .Par koyi faayda nahi . Bas Naitik Hamesha Akshara ka saath deta rahe. Hamesha .Mein Sirf Naitik aur Akshara ko Hamesha Khush Dekhna Chahte hai .always.Bye.

Akshara-Hi Sameera your love and support has left me touched. I am sure that Naitik will be by my side as we try to recover from this tragedy together. Take care and keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Prajnya Prabhu-hi Akshara di,How are you?I am Prajnya from Mumbai.i like you and Naitik dada very much. You may be surprised to know that I am a 10 year old girl.My father allows me to watch only your show and sasuraal genda phool. Give my regards to little ananya.

Hi Prajnya. How are you? I am happy that you sent me a mail expressing your love, it is very sweet of you. It is vacation time so do let me know how you are spending your holidays. Take care.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, May 16, 2011

You have already voted on this!

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 May 2011 at 5:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-S.S-vim916_deepshi_Asawari_naksh_Rasha_pvlaks

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Thanks  for  sharing  the  article..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the article 
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Dhat...Koyi tho isse depression se nikhaal dho, nahi tho humhe depression mein bhej degi. Aaj koyi bhi tips nahi? Mein tho wallowing in self pity...Cry

What can one do when you go through such a misfortune?

Lagtha hai next week depression se nikhalne ke liye musth tips aanewale hai...Abhi se excited hun...Dancing

Why did this happen to me?

Maa-beti ek jaise hai; meri bacchi ke saath hi kyun..? Kaha se genes aaye honge, nani tho aisi nahi hai...LOL

I keep asking myself these questions over and over again but don't get any answer. Was it my fault? Am I to be blamed for this misfortune?

Iska kuch nahi ho saktha...Ab bhagwanji se bhi boldo, mujhse galthi huyi hai, sorryConfused Nahi mein SMP karthi...nahi yeh sab hotha... Aagey se dhyan rakhungi...OuchChalo guys, there goes SMP, sapna hi rahega....ROFL 

I m a big Fan of Naksh & Jab Maine SBS mein breaking news dekhi Akshara's miscarriage main bahut royi or maine FB se Garima & Safina ko itne message kare ki Yeh Rishta mein miscarriage na ho. Par koyi faayda nahi .

Dhuniya mein aur bhi aspiring Rajsri's hai...ROFL This msg is definitely from someone hereLOLAb tho bus dhamki dena start kar dho...ROFL Yeh pleading vagera nahi chalega. Dimri pehle humhari feedback sunthi thi ab tho apni manmaani karne lagi hai...Angry

Edited by FLGators - 16 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dipvlaks

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Dhat...Koyi tho isse depression se nikhaal dho, nahi tho humhe depression mein bhej degi. Aaj koyi bhi tips nahi? Mein tho wallowing in self pity...Cry

What can one do when you go through such a misfortune?

Lagtha hai next week depression se nikhalne ke liye musth tips aanewale hai...Abhi se excited hun...Dancing

Why did this happen to me?

Maa-beti ek jaise hai; meri bacchi ke saath hi kyun..? Kaha se genes aaye honge, nani tho aisi nahi hai...LOL

I keep asking myself these questions over and over again but don't get any answer. Was it my fault? Am I to be blamed for this misfortune?

Iska kuch nahi ho saktha...Ab bhagwanji se bhi boldo, mujhse galthi huyi hai, sorryConfused Nahi mein SMP karthi...nahi yeh sab hotha... Aagey se dhyan rakhungi...OuchChalo guys, there goes SMP, sapna hi rahega....ROFL 

I m a big Fan of Naksh & Jab Maine SBS mein breaking news dekhi Akshara's miscarriage main bahut royi or maine FB se Garima & Safina ko itne message kare ki Yeh Rishta mein miscarriage na ho. Par koyi faayda nahi .

Dhuniya mein aur bhi aspiring Rajsri's hai...ROFL This msg is definitely from someone hereLOLAb tho bus dhamki dena start kar dho...ROFL Yeh pleading vagera nahi chalega. Dimri pehle humhari feedback sunthi thi ab tho apni manmaani karne lagi hai...Angry

Awesome  sarita Clap  mujhe  achchi  lagi    nani  tho  aisi  nahi  hai.LOLLOL  arre  yaar  ab  aap  mere  pyare  SMP  ko buri  nazar   mat  daliye  Wink naksh  aur  smp  are  the  main  characters  of  yr LOLLOLLOL...duniya  mein  aur  bhi  aspiring  rajsree  hai ROFL so  true LOL u  made  my  day...thanks
chikku_s Groupbie
chikku_s
chikku_s

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
hina sang the song very nicely...i liked her voice very much
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Feel sad for Akshara...
_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler