Neil's fitness fundas -indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Neil's fitness fundas

Natasha Coutinho/ Hill Road Media

Neil Bhatt, aka Kesar from Gulaal, surely seems to be dedicated towards achieving a chiseled body. The actor reveals that he can do 100 Surya Namaskars at a time and also that he follows a tough workout plan- cross fit training. Read on to find out many more fitness secrets from the young actor Neil.

Showing 1 of 4 images Previous    Next

What does being fit mean to you?
Being fit is important for my career as an actor. Even otherwise, it is important for anyone who wants to be mentally fit to also be physically fit, as they go hand in hand.

What exercises would you suggest for people who do not have much time to workout?
Exercise keeps a person active. Go for weight training, if you are into bodybuilding, otherwise you can try freehand exercises as they are not time-consuming. I believe that Surya Namaskars are the best form of freehand exercise. I can do 100 Surya Namaskars at a time.

How do you maintain your physique in spite of your shooting schedules?
It is very difficult since our shoots are hectic. I do Surya Namaskars on the sets whenever I am free as it does not require any machine or anything else. Besides that, I try to hit the gym at least three to four times a week. My trainer has given me a workout plan that is different from the regular ones. It is called cross fit training and is practiced by the US Navy and military. The plan includes everything from free hand exercises to cardio. This works for me as I am aiming for a chiseled body and not just bulk.

What do you normally have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
Breakfast comprises of three boiled egg whites, a bowl of cornflakes or oatmeal and mixed pulses. Lunch is normally roti, rice, dal and sabzi. After that, I have two apples at about four or five pm. Dinner is light with just three egg whites, a sandwich and soup.

How can your fans make their workout fun?
Exercise will be fun if you are dedicated towards it. Many people just join a gym but don't attend regularly, which is pointless. Think about the kind of body you will achieve if you workout regularly and motivate yourself to exercise. You can also take your I-pod along to the gym so that you don't feel bored while working out.

Share some fitness tips that you follow.
The most important tip is, go to bed early and make sure you get eight hours of sleep. Stay away from smoking and drinking. It is a misconception that smoking and drinking relieves tension, just avoid it.

Who are your fitness icons?
Sylvester Stallone has the best body in Hollywood. When it comes to Bollywood, no one can match Hrithik Roshan.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.
Dedicated for a chiseled body. Wow Man
Thanks 4 Sharing!! Juzz luv dis guy lyk anything!! He iz superb..😊
Thanks for sharing!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by shalini92

chiseled. aaye haye!😉😆
😛😆