Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Meet our Director...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Meet our director...Rahul Agarwal...the guy who makes Maaneet dance on his tune...πŸ˜‰

When first i saw him in this turban i didnt or couldnt recognise him...now i know he has worn GC's turban...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm,So He is the director? 😳

Thanks for sharing πŸ€—
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
YOU WERE CRAP ON SR.
BAD BAD SR
xxπŸ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He's online most of the timeπŸ˜• But ,maybe someone else uses his A/C..else, who would direct then???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rahmona_pakswe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Are you trying to get him killed? πŸ˜† There are many (excluding me) fans out there who are really upset about the SR. This pic is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. πŸ˜†

But anyway thanks for the pic Khushi!
khushi_4ever thumbnail
He is known for directing romantic sequences...if we keep aside the SR then he is doing a good job...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Are you trying to get him killed? πŸ˜† There are many (excluding me) fans out there who are really upset about the SR. This pic is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. πŸ˜†

But anyway thanks for the pic Khushi!

Right there! He better go and hide somewhere till they show the next proper SR!πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maangeetams

Right there! He better go and hide somewhere till they show the next proper SR!πŸ˜†

Got me craked both of u..better look at him the next time u need somebody for target practise... but the line up should be filled with our esteemed CVs too
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Khushi...why are we all still cribbing about the SR..its over and done with...lets hope the director gives us more and more romantic moments in the days to come so that all can forget this SR thing... thats if he lives that long...πŸ˜†...since so many are out to get him...feel sorry for him... he's getting bashed left, right and centre...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thnx 4 sharing pic