khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my all time personal favourite scene...the very first scene which i saw of GHSP, which stayed in my mind for a very long time and got me hooked to the show and GC...

I have a great many after this.infact innumerable in count...but they say na...love at first sight is a rarity...and it does stay with u the longest...πŸ˜‰ 

What's yours???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Post pic or tell us abt which scene got u hooked to this show and Maaneet...come on share...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya456

hmmm...u r ri8πŸ˜‰

So which one is yours????
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey if i'm not very wrong khushi isn't this the same shirt tat Maan has worn in saturday's episode for the consummation in the jungle...?
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanyu86

Hey if i'm not very wrong khushi isn't this the same shirt tat Maan has worn in saturday's episode for the consummation in the jungle...?

Yeah does look similar...but then we will have to see whether it also has any logo???
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

So which one is yours????

yesπŸ˜ƒ
Viji79 thumbnail
By the way, was this the same shirt GC wore for jungle mein mangal maha episode?
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mine was when she took the land papers from him, tear them apart and throw them on his face...

it was after that i went crazy after the show
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: t_areeb

mine was when she took the land papers from him, tear them apart and throw them on his face...

it was after that i went crazy after the show

Yeah that one is a very intense one...
I have watched the show from day one because of DD. Been a fan of her since DMG. But my first scene that made me go 'oooh' was where Maan saved Geet from drowning. It was they way Maan was getting out of the water with Geet in his arms. Uff, can never forget that moment. 😍