Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren's baby - part 6

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys I'm back with another scene hope you like and excuse me for the spelling errors. 

Viren had cut some apple pieces for Nivi and she was refusing to eat them but each time Viren would tell her that if not for herself she should atleast eat for her baby and then she would take another bite. Viren told her that maybe it would be easier for her to eat some more if she diverted her mind on something else and he suggested her to listen to some of the CD's but Nivi refused saying that she had heard them so many time during the past few months. So Viren said that then he would play a new tune on his flute for her. He went to the cupboard and brought his flute and assembled it. Nivi waited with a smile when he began to play the tune that was a part of every meeting they had. Sooner or later Nivi finished and Viren said now that's a good girl and went off to collect some water from the kitchen.

They were alone at home. DS, YS and VD had gone to a temple for praying for the well being of the family. CC had gone to her friend's house for lunch and she wouldn't make it back until late. Nandu had gone grocery shopping. Siddhart was in office and had dropped Divya and Dwita over at her mom's  house. So Viren was collecting water in the kitchen. 

Nivi was sitting on the bed and was reading a nearby magazine when she felt a sudden jerk in her stomach. The pain was revolting and she was unable to control it. Sh eknew she needed to call Viren and tell him that it was time but her pain had engulfed so much that when she opened her mouth she couldn;t manage to call him she grabbed the vase nearby and threw it on the floor hoping Viren could hear it.

Viren was returning upstairs when he heard a drop of the vase. He immedaitely droppped the glass in his hand and rushed to the room to see Niveditha in pain. She was turning and tears were pulsing out of her eyes. Seeeing her in this manner he began to cry uncontrollaby but he knew he had to be strong. He rushed to her side and asked her what was wrong but he already knew the answer. He had seen it happen a month ago when Divya bhabhi had been in the same position. He collected her in his hands and assured her that everything was fine. Before rushing her downstairs and went straight to the car. 

He placed her in the back seat and adjusted her head on apillow. She was screaming in pain and he couldn't see her. He immediately climbed into the front seat when he saw a man at the gate. Who was he? he did not know but somewhere his mind said that he knew him. He was broken from the entrance when Nivi screamed out again. He hit the accelerator and they were off.
He rushed on the road. When he noticed a road block ahead.

It wasn't a road block but it was Bhaiji smiling at him and saying that this was the end. Viren did not pay attention and rushed past him when he saw him ordering three cars to follow him. Viren kept turning to keep an eye on Nivi when he noticed that she had fainted. His heart was racing. He saw three cars gaining on them and closing in on the sides. He understood the plan. They were trying to squash his car and before they closed in he accelerated forward and the cars collided on themselves and skid of the track. He could see Bhaiji's face and he knew that he would be back but now Nivi was important.

he carried her into the clinic and the doctor took her to the operation room. Viren was scared and he was marching up and down in panic. He called up Sidhhart and informed him about what had happened and soon everyone had arrived one by one. Viren was scared and DS assured him that everything was alright. Divya was praying at the mandir and said that Nivi had done the same for her. 

Doctors and nurses kept rushing in and out of the room and they said that their was a slight complication. After half an hour of crying praying and frustration, the doctor came out and Viren asked her if everything was fine. The doctor told him "aap ki dono bachein teek hain" Viren smiled and asked how she new that he liked to treat Nivi as a child. But the doctor shaked her head and said "no no mr Viren aap ki patni ke bare me nahi baat kar rahi hoon main toh aap ki twins ki bare mein baat kar rahi hoon. app ko ek ladka aur ladki hui hai. mujhe toh iss bare main pehle hi batah tah par app hi neh mana kiya tha sonography karne ke liye". he said "such doctor thank you" and everyone congratulated him. He wanted to see nIvi and the doctor gave him the permission to do so. 

Hope you enjoyed it guys! Next up- Nivi Viren and Two babies first meeting!
Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow wow superb dear soo thrilling( car chase) and happy to see nivrens babies 😊
the flute part was so cute outstanding yaar 👏 cant wait for the next update
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
thanks for replying so soon
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

thanks for replying so soon

the pics r soo cute 😊 u r doing an awesome job
GSPriya thumbnail
woowww...i jus loved the scene...hope this happens in the serial too...i love twins n thanks fr mentioning twins fr NivRen...waiting to knw abt the awesome family's first meeting...hope u wint make me wait fr long time ;):)
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haaaiii...sooo cute...
tell me one thing...u like bhaiji...dont u?
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
No I don't like bhaiji but I do need a good future storyline and hee is a part of it
luvsKinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow i liked it lot...

junior Viren & Nivi
Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey
That was cute that they had twins!
Can't wait 4 the next part!!
😛
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww...how cute...and the baby pic is cho chweet...this scene was so nice...thank u so much...!!