Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It was not that 'Bad' AT ALL ! I liked it ! :) (Page 2)

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Yeah Maddy. GC, DD and the whole crew should be applauded for shooting in the jungle in this hot summer reason.
I loved the episode. As you said it was a good mixture of action, love and comedy. Tho' me too a little disappointed with the SR. May be i become more and more greedy to see our Maaneets romance especially on their SR.
LOLAfter all we are all accustomed to their breathe-taking romance.
LOL But with the right emotions in their expressive eyes,
GC and DD did a fantabulous job i should say.
Its better than any other SR shown on the screen till date yaar. Still i have some expectations for todays episode Maddy. LOLTheres no harm in expecting I think even if i dont get it as i am mentally prepared now after reading your post yaar
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie_tweetieiMadz

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Agree 100%
I want them to show slowly Geet getting more intimate with Maan. After they have maintained a good respectable distance to see them indulge in passionate scene is not portraying the character well

I want all the scenes to be sweet and beautiful like in the past..

So many people commented Guru looks tired. i n the scene in jungle after fight running you will not look as if you are coming out of shower. So if was shown tired it was scenes requirement .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
yes maddy. i agree. overall i enjoyed. All maan scenes in the first half were fabulous. Geet's depiction of fatigue and total trust in maan was amazing. even when he is feeling disheartened that there is no place for her to rest, wearily she puts her head on his shoulders and got rest. and wow even though he is tired he carries her. I thought that was amazing as well.

mama was funny. SS/nandini were ok. just like the rest of her family she is a tubelight and assumes things with no reason

Edited by delhigirl - 16 May 2011 at 5:59am

iMadz

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

lolz... u know wat really 'satkod'  my brain in the episode?  THE LANTERN!! LOL oooh i hated that lantern... ek toh they gave us a 3 minute scene after promising so much and at the end of it they show a lantern going off to signify the consummation... it's like the most cliched thing ever... i screamed at my tv when i saw the lantern going off... LOL 

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL lantern ko bi usi time jaana tha LOL LOL i would have preffered moonlight and not lantern...moonlight doesn't go off in between LOL Day Dreaming

aanyakunat

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Very well said...It was a nice episode for me too...they showed the SR too... not to much scene but they started so well and then left it for views to understand..I think it was shown beaultifully...

Only the problem is people were expecting tooo much because of Maneets are involved and the hype they created...everything would have looked more beautiful if they would have given this as a surprise...like the one we got few days back...

Anyways...I think people like this show beacuse of Maan and Geet and not only for the HOT scenes btn them. There were beautiful scenes between them... the shirt one...and the one were Maan carries Geet n geet rests on Maan with complete trust...these were shown so beautifully...and after that the SR was also shown with GC and DD's expressions...It was good for me too...

And then there were comic scenes and Action too...I think the Maha episode was good...

iMadz

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

lolz... u know wat really 'satkod'  my brain in the episode?  THE LANTERN!! LOL oooh i hated that lantern... ek toh they gave us a 3 minute scene after promising so much and at the end of it they show a lantern going off to signify the consummation... it's like the most cliched thing ever... i screamed at my tv when i saw the lantern going off... LOL 

ROFL

You will doubt me but before this SR hype, in one of my thread, i told my friend that it would surely happened, and people are dreaming for lantern as in 'fanas' in desi amritsir language ! 

And, guess what ? It did happen ! I was so ROFLin at that time ! ROFLROFLROFL

yes it was the one thing i did not want to happen... Tongue i loved the song they played... Day Dreaming though i was dissapointed they dint use the last para... the lyrics are beautiful and wud have made the scene more intense... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

ROFL   ROFL  ROFL lantern ko bi usi time jaana tha LOL LOL i would have preffered moonlight and not lantern...moonlight doesn't go off in between LOL Day Dreaming
oy khabardar minxy... Tongue moon ka toh naam bhi mat lena... LOLLOLLOL accha hua there was no moon... nahi toh maan wud have been Day Dreaming at the moon rather than his wife... don't u know about his moon love? Tongue me bery bery happy there was no moon... Wink 

and i have used 'moon' in every sentence of mine... Confused now who's obsessed with the 'moon'? Tongue

*Dakoo_Minzy*

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyme

Very well said...It was a nice episode for me too...they showed the SR too... not to much scene but they started so well and then left it for views to understand..I think it was shown beaultifully...

Only the problem is people were expecting tooo much because of Maneets are involved and the hype they created...everything would have looked more beautiful if they would have given this as a surprise...like the one we got few days back...

Anyways...I think people like this show beacuse of Maan and Geet and not only for the HOT scenes btn them. There were beautiful scenes between them... the shirt one...and the one were Maan carries Geet n geet rests on Maan with complete trust...these were shown so beautifully...and after that the SR was also shown with GC and DD's expressions...It was good for me too...

And then there were comic scenes and Action too...I think the Maha episode was good...

@ Red, 

Can't agree you more ! I think people want their fav jodi just to have ... you know what ! ROFL

Go to top