It was not that 'Bad' AT ALL ! I liked it ! :) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ‘well written post !!! I for one actually loved EVERY part of the epi sooo much !!!!!!!!!! Gurmeet Ji's and Drashti Ji's EXPRESSIONS were MIND BLOWING OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!  πŸ‘ I HATE it when ppl bash them !😑 I for one LOVED the MAHA EPI A LOT !!!!!!! and I though it was sooo cute how they portrayed the whole epi and the scenes πŸ˜³- AMAZING job CVS, GURMEET JI and DRASHTI JI !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anks_ams

even i feel that maaneet sr was way too beautifully depicted than anywhere else... i dont intend to compare or bash but i feel the simplicity of the scene just bowled me away and i liked it... viewers should understand that its a tv show and what they have shown in the show was just simple and beautiful. atleast it did not make me feel embarrassed in front of my parents as they too watch the show with me:)☺️
there was no vulgarity and that's what i liked the most..what more do u want???. use ur imagination  pls !!!!!😍😍😍
moreover such things should be kept to viewer's imagination too.
i just appreciate the effort put in by the cv's, directors and the entire geet team and ma fav dd and gc:)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

very very nice post:)
loved it:)

from ma side:)

πŸ‘  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰  β­οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ˜  πŸ€—  πŸ€£  β˜ΊοΈ

ankita:)

ps- i dont intend to offend anyone. its just my POV!!!!!!!!!

Who said you are offending ? Giving your views about is anything is not at all offense ! πŸ˜Š

Me too, liked the episode ! πŸ˜³

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

πŸ‘well written post !!! I for one actually loved EVERY part of the epi sooo much !!!!!!!!!! Gurmeet Ji's and Drashti Ji's EXPRESSIONS were MIND BLOWING OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!!!!!!!  πŸ‘ I HATE it when ppl bash them !😑 I for one LOVED the MAHA EPI A LOT !!!!!!! and I though it was sooo cute how they portrayed the whole epi and the scenes πŸ˜³- AMAZING job CVS, GURMEET JI and DRASHTI JI !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly ! How could people not like it for just mere one SR bold scene is not there ? πŸ˜• Please Explain. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by maanddy

Exactly ! How could people not like it for just mere one SR bold scene is not there ? πŸ˜• Please Explain. πŸ˜‰

Im guessing .. not sure ... I LOVED the epi !!! this is an indian show...  I know that what they showed in the epi was perfect ... this is my pov .. dont want to offend anyone πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by maneet_forever9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

I don't think so you are offending anyone ! 😊 Chillax ! πŸ˜Ž
πŸ€—
CVs ko jo diya to diya...tujhe baas ehi expression dene ka man kiya
Originally posted by M_shithy

πŸ€—
CVs ko jo diya to diya...tujhe baas ehi expression dene ka man kiya

Thanks and in return ! πŸ€— for you ! πŸ˜Š
Sweets ..i liked it is all i can say...first the wait & next the 'Maha' hype was what has many depressed..
in defense of the cvs i would say having read some of our brilliant imagination posts on SR they left it on us to imagine...
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Sweets ..i liked it is all i can say...first the wait & next the 'Maha' hype was what has many depressed..
in defense of the cvs i would say having read some of our brilliant imagination posts on SR they left it on us to imagine...

@ Red,

🀣🀣

I caught it ! What you meant ! But didn't you get the latest news yet ? I will PM you ! Get your prepare for shock ! 

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago