Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maanddy

Hey ya,

I just watched the episode, coz satday i missed the whole epi and i just watched the SR part as in last two minute or something ! πŸ˜³

But, i just watched the episode and, 

OMG ! I can't trust GF man ! πŸ˜› It was not bad at all ! I liked it ! It was so funny in the beginning ! πŸ€£

Here is points I liked in 'MAHA' thing :

1. Initially all MAAN part and the way he slapped that 'suki lakdi' was amazing ! I was ROFLing in the whole scene ! πŸ€£

2. Of course, the Angry Young MAAN's fight ! Woah... that was so action packed performance by GC ! Loved it ! πŸ˜

3. You may accept it or not, but first part, Maan stole the show ! πŸ‘ And, second part, none other than our very own 'newly' found James Bond 008 Mamaji ! πŸ‘ OMG ! I was so dead, ROFLing when he got all of them drunk ! WOW ! Who did not like that, man ? πŸ˜²

4. Maaneet ! Though, there were less scenes of them, but whatever that was, it was perfect and so decent ! πŸ˜

5. Aarrghh...I have to say (with a heavy heart) just coz of SS, i saw the dev and nandini part, otherwise nandini..? Oh Plz...god save me ! I don't like her at all ! But, coz of SS it was bearable, but it still I muted my volume for that scene ! πŸ˜†

6. SR ! So called 'SR' of despos ! πŸ˜†

Well, many people did not like it coz they expected higher amount of bold scenes and i don't wanna name other bold words ! ( I'm 'sharif' bacchi ! πŸ˜ƒ I know my limits on PUBLIC FORUM ! πŸ˜³ ) 

But, for a fan and viewer like me who did not expect much from the so called hype of SR then it was nice and decent which suits sophisticated manners ! πŸ˜† There was love, respect and faith in both of their eyes ! So, what if you could not watch the scene ! Be happy, coz CVs left it at your imagination ! Use your freedom man ! πŸ€£

So, overall it was not bad at all ! I did not understand, just coz of less scenes of SR people used these emoticons, and bashed poor CVs for shooting entire one hour episode in this summer ! 

😑    πŸ˜­   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ˜”   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜’ ( Highest used, was this one : πŸ˜‘ and this one : πŸ˜­ ) LOL !

In stead of these,

πŸ‘  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰  β­οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ˜  πŸ€—  πŸ€£  β˜ΊοΈ

I don't understand why they were so much angry ? 

Yes, it was a little disappointment but not that much, k you dedicated whole post to this smiley : ( πŸ˜‘ )

Okay ! That was my take ! But, i had little advantage with me that i did not expect anything and i was willing to see anything in the name of SR !  

And, still, i do not expect much from them, jo mile usi me khush ! 

But, still i saw many writing about hopes for monday or in my style ' MaanDay' ! But, see again i am not even expecting MaanDay from deep inside ! 

The thing is that, i don't want to disappoint my 'Maan' soul later ! πŸ˜‰

So, guys chillax ! And, just like me ROFL on this super HOT SR ! πŸ€£

Love,

Maddy😊

Yes Maddy,...

even i loved it!!!

Whatever scnes they showed was really hot and seductive...
Maan and Geet at their bestπŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Maddy,...

even i loved it!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes ! If i can see this and you can see this and many people over here ! Then why can't everyone ? πŸ˜† Is there any problem in our eyesight ? πŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kunataanya

oy khabardar minxy... πŸ˜› moon ka toh naam bhi mat lena... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† accha hua there was no moon... nahi toh maan wud have been πŸ˜ at the moon rather than his wife... don't u know about his moon love? πŸ˜› me bery bery happy there was no moon... πŸ˜‰ 

and i have used 'moon' in every sentence of mine... πŸ˜• now who's obsessed with the 'moon'? πŸ˜›

i was counting how many times you used moon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  moon ka obsession sabko hai πŸ˜† aap bi na kuku chech 😳 πŸ˜†
tat karvachauth day was good wen maan was saying moon...and geet said bahar hai..haila aajkal dialogues kuch yaad nahi rehta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gotta concentrate more..
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

Yes Maddy,...

even i loved it!!!

Yes ! If i can see this and you can see this and many people over here ! Then why can't everyone ? πŸ˜† Is there any problem in our eyesight ? πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
i have no idea why people are bashing over it!!!!
as it is a serial.. there is always a limit and they can show only that...

i loved each and every scene... too good... beautiful song too!!!😳
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U go Girl..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i can see optimism flowing in n out here...luv u for this post..

awesome one mate ⭐️
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow outstanding post by u Manddy i am also 100% agree with u really that was a superb episode n an adorable SR as our Maaneet are .. i also want to say thanx cvz for presenting such a lovely n adorable SR of Maaneet feeling proud after watching that was really a spectulare an adorable serial n wish that cvz always keep it up!
anks_ams thumbnail
even i feel that maaneet sr was way too beautifully depicted than anywhere else... i dont intend to compare or bash but i feel the simplicity of the scene just bowled me away and i liked it... viewers should understand that its a tv show and what they have shown in the show was just simple and beautiful. atleast it did not make me feel embarrassed in front of my parents as they too watch the show with me:)☺️☺️☺️☺️
there was no vulgarity and that's what i liked the most..what more do u want???. use ur imagination  pls !!!!!😍😍😍
moreover such things should be kept to viewer's imagination too.
i just appreciate the effort put in by the cv's, directors and the entire geet team and ma fav dd and gc:)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

very very nice post:)
loved it:)

from ma side:)

πŸ‘  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰  β­οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ˜  πŸ€—  πŸ€£  β˜ΊοΈ

ankita:)

ps- i dont intend to offend anyone. its just my POV!!!!!!!!!

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!! I loved the whole episode!! It was such a cute episode && showed maaneet's pure love, care & respect for each other & theri innocence!! Maaneet scenes were really really cute&sweet😳!! U know when Geet was tired & hugs MSK...that hug was the best hug ever😍!! I loved it to the core! & the last scene wasn't bad @ all! I've watched it 6-7 times☺️! Overall, i loved the episode! Jugnu mama was hilarious & that kantaap to so called"GOON!! OMFG! I was literally ROFLing! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
iMadz thumbnail

i have no idea why people are bashing over it!!!!
as it is a serial.. there is always a limit and they can show only that...

i loved each and every scene... too good... beautiful song too!!!😳

Trust me, you will never get idea too ! πŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

U go Girl..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i can see optimism flowing in n out here...luv u for this post..

awesome one mate ⭐️

Oh babes ! I know you would sprinkle flowers on me this time ! πŸ˜³