Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yes maddy. i agree. overall i enjoyed. All maan scenes in the first half were fabulous. Geet's depiction of fatigue and total trust in maan was amazing. even when he is feeling disheartened that there is no place for her to rest, wearily she puts her head on his shoulders and got rest. and wow even though he is tired he carries her. I thought that was amazing as well.

mama was funny. SS/nandini were ok. just like the rest of her family she is a tubelight and assumes things with no reason
Edited by delhigirl - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kunataanya

lolz... u know wat really 'satkod'  my brain in the episode?  THE LANTERN!! πŸ˜† oooh i hated that lantern... ek toh they gave us a 3 minute scene after promising so much and at the end of it they show a lantern going off to signify the consummation... it's like the most cliched thing ever... i screamed at my tv when i saw the lantern going off... πŸ˜† 

🀣   🀣  🀣 lantern ko bi usi time jaana tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i would have preffered moonlight and not lantern...moonlight doesn't go off in between πŸ˜† 😍
tellyme thumbnail

Very well said...It was a nice episode for me too...they showed the SR too... not to much scene but they started so well and then left it for views to understand..I think it was shown beaultifully...

Only the problem is people were expecting tooo much because of Maneets are involved and the hype they created...everything would have looked more beautiful if they would have given this as a surprise...like the one we got few days back...

Anyways...I think people like this show beacuse of Maan and Geet and not only for the HOT scenes btn them. There were beautiful scenes between them... the shirt one...and the one were Maan carries Geet n geet rests on Maan with complete trust...these were shown so beautifully...and after that the SR was also shown with GC and DD's expressions...It was good for me too...

And then there were comic scenes and Action too...I think the Maha episode was good...
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanddy

🀣

You will doubt me but before this SR hype, in one of my thread, i told my friend that it would surely happened, and people are dreaming for lantern as in 'fanas' in desi amritsir language ! 

And, guess what ? It did happen ! I was so ROFLin at that time ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

yes it was the one thing i did not want to happen... πŸ˜› i loved the song they played... πŸ˜ though i was dissapointed they dint use the last para... the lyrics are beautiful and wud have made the scene more intense... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

🀣   🀣  🀣 lantern ko bi usi time jaana tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i would have preffered moonlight and not lantern...moonlight doesn't go off in between πŸ˜† 😍

oy khabardar minxy... πŸ˜› moon ka toh naam bhi mat lena... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† accha hua there was no moon... nahi toh maan wud have been πŸ˜ at the moon rather than his wife... don't u know about his moon love? πŸ˜› me bery bery happy there was no moon... πŸ˜‰ 

and i have used 'moon' in every sentence of mine... πŸ˜• now who's obsessed with the 'moon'? πŸ˜›
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tellyme

Very well said...It was a nice episode for me too...they showed the SR too... not to much scene but they started so well and then left it for views to understand..I think it was shown beaultifully...

Only the problem is people were expecting tooo much because of Maneets are involved and the hype they created...everything would have looked more beautiful if they would have given this as a surprise...like the one we got few days back...

Anyways...I think people like this show beacuse of Maan and Geet and not only for the HOT scenes btn them. There were beautiful scenes between them... the shirt one...and the one were Maan carries Geet n geet rests on Maan with complete trust...these were shown so beautifully...and after that the SR was also shown with GC and DD's expressions...It was good for me too...

And then there were comic scenes and Action too...I think the Maha episode was good...

@ Red, 

Can't agree you more ! I think people want their fav jodi just to have ... you know what ! πŸ€£

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i m   🀣  reading ur post.well done yaar.i luved dev -nandini scene bcoz of ss😳..don't wanna speak abt sr bcoz if i do,i wudn't b able 2 finish itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

Agree 100%
I want them to show slowly Geet getting more intimate with Maan. After they have maintained a good respectable distance to see them indulge in passionate scene is not portraying the character well

I want all the scenes to be sweet and beautiful like in the past..

So many people commented Guru looks tired. i n the scene in jungle after fight running you will not look as if you are coming out of shower. So if was shown tired it was scenes requirement .

@ Red,

🀣🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

yes maddy. i agree. overall i enjoyed. All maan scenes in the first half were fabulous. Geet's depiction of fatigue and total trust in maan was amazing. even when he is feeling disheartened that there is no place for her to rest, wearily she puts her head on his shoulders and got rest. and wow even though he is tired he carries her. I thought that was amazing as well.

mama was funny. SS/nandini were ok. just like the rest of her family she is a tubelight and assumes things with no reason

Absolutely Kay ! You just need REAL eyes to see that and not the 'Thing' ! πŸ˜† I liked their understanding and somewhat REAL and 'Believable' romance ! πŸ˜³
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

i m   🀣  reading ur post.well done yaar.i luved dev -nandini scene bcoz of ss😳..don't wanna speak abt sr bcoz if i do,i wudn't b able 2 finish itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Same here, coz of SS, i can at least watch her ! πŸ˜†

And, thanks ! At least i'm making few people laugh ! Or kuch nahi to hasa to diya ! coz GF seems so angry and sad ! πŸ˜†