It was not that 'Bad' AT ALL ! I liked it ! :)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

I just watched the episode, coz satday i missed the whole epi and i just watched the SR part as in last two minute or something ! πŸ˜³

But, i just watched the episode and, 

OMG ! I can't trust GF man ! πŸ˜› It was not bad at all ! I liked it ! It was so funny in the beginning ! πŸ€£

Here is points I liked in 'MAHA' thing :

1. Initially all MAAN part and the way he slapped that 'suki lakdi' was amazing ! I was ROFLing in the whole scene ! πŸ€£

2. Of course, the Angry Young MAAN's fight ! Woah... that was so action packed performance by GC ! Loved it ! πŸ˜

3. You may accept it or not, but first part, Maan stole the show ! πŸ‘ And, second part, none other than our very own 'newly' found James Bond 008 Mamaji ! πŸ‘ OMG ! I was so dead, ROFLing when he got all of them drunk ! WOW ! Who did not like that, man ? πŸ˜²

4. Maaneet ! Though, there were less scenes of them, but whatever that was, it was perfect and so decent ! πŸ˜

5. Aarrghh...I have to say (with a heavy heart) just coz of SS, i saw the dev and nandini part, otherwise nandini..? Oh Plz...god save me ! I don't like her at all ! But, coz of SS it was bearable, but it still I muted my volume for that scene ! πŸ˜†

6. SR ! So called 'SR' of despos ! πŸ˜†

Well, many people did not like it coz they expected higher amount of bold scenes and i don't wanna name other bold words ! ( I'm 'sharif' bacchi ! πŸ˜ƒ I know my limits on PUBLIC FORUM ! πŸ˜³ ) 

But, for a fan and viewer like me who did not expect much from the so called hype of SR then it was nice and decent which suits sophisticated manners ! πŸ˜† There was love, respect and faith in both of their eyes ! So, what if you could not watch the scene ! Be happy, coz CVs left it at your imagination ! Use your freedom man ! πŸ€£

So, overall it was not bad at all ! I did not understand, just coz of less scenes of SR people used these emoticons, and bashed poor CVs for shooting entire one hour episode in this summer ! 

😑    πŸ˜­   πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   πŸ˜”   πŸ˜²   πŸ˜’ ( Highest used, was this one : πŸ˜‘ and this one : πŸ˜­ ) LOL !

In stead of these,

πŸ‘  πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰  β­οΈ  πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ˜  πŸ€—  πŸ€£  β˜ΊοΈ

I don't understand why they were so much angry ? 

Yes, it was a little disappointment but not that much, k you dedicated whole post to this smiley : ( πŸ˜‘ )

Okay ! That was my take ! But, i had little advantage with me that i did not expect anything and i was willing to see anything in the name of SR !  

And, still, i do not expect much from them, jo mile usi me khush ! 

But, still i saw many writing about hopes for monday or in my style ' MaanDay' ! But, see again i am not even expecting MaanDay from deep inside ! 

The thing is that, i don't want to disappoint my 'Maan' soul later ! πŸ˜‰

So, guys chillax ! And, just like me ROFL on this super HOT SR ! πŸ€£

Love,

Maddy😊

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Great post maandy πŸ€—

Even I liked the episode 😳 I know SR wasn't shown much.but if the CV's didn't create that publicity of SR going to be there on Maha Episode we wouldn't have felt this bad. We hoped so much,and coz of that when we got just a minute or two scene we all got sad 'kya itna hi?' 😭 πŸ˜†

Anyway...Chill it off... πŸ˜†

There was so much in the episode which were really enjoyable... 😳

I loved that stylish slap from Maan to suki lakdi 🀣  🀣 It was so swift i also got shocked,was laughing head over heels then..Maan was outstanding and Suki Lakdi was good at receivers end 🀣

Then Maamaji Now he will be getting award for getting all these gunda's to police πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Maamaji is so natural...i personally love his character..ekdam sharaabi 🀣  🀣  Maamaji is going to be famous for catching all thiefs mark my words...i will die of laugher then... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And the way Maan asked Geet,are you tired 😳 😳 It was so caring...really love the way Maan treats Geet...☺️

All in all...it was a good episode...

and yea...Nandini is got doubt about Balwant πŸ˜† πŸ˜† haha... now soon she will know who true maan is... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† mayb dev mite blurt it to her 🀣

how could you say that
lol
i was like... comen comen comen
on the scree...
then sudeenly poof!!!

i am like what teh hell... what happen..
🀣

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

how could you say that
lol
i was like... comen comen comen
on the scree...
then sudeenly poof!!!

i am like what teh hell... what happen..
🀣

🀣 🀣 I know i know πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

it was for that reason that lantern was kept there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† CV's better be on hideout...they made us hope or else all this feelings wudn't hav been intense from our sides 🀣
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

🀣 🀣 I know i know πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

it was for that reason that lantern was kept there πŸ˜† πŸ˜† CV's better be on hideout...they made us hope or else all this feelings wudn't hav been intense from our sides 🀣

lol
exactly... GRRR
xx
Maddy a very good post...OMG I have been screaming since yesterday ...(by that I mean writing on practically all posts which have been running the SR)...that it was really well done...in a very dignified and decent manner...most fitted to Maneet as we know them...it had the right mix of love, passion, tenderness, understanding and respect for each other...and of course Gurti's expressions said it all...words were not at all necessary between them...just the looks on their faces and in their eyes and the tender way he touched her...said it all...I think the makers showed all that they had to show and left the rest to our vivid imagination...glad that u also liked it...    
lolz... u know wat really 'satkod'  my brain in the episode?  THE LANTERN!! πŸ˜† oooh i hated that lantern... ek toh they gave us a 3 minute scene after promising so much and at the end of it they show a lantern going off to signify the consummation... it's like the most cliched thing ever... i screamed at my tv when i saw the lantern going off... πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by kunataanya

lolz... u know wat really 'satkod'  my brain in the episode?  THE LANTERN!! πŸ˜† oooh i hated that lantern... ek toh they gave us a 3 minute scene after promising so much and at the end of it they show a lantern going off to signify the consummation... it's like the most cliched thing ever... i screamed at my tv when i saw the lantern going off... πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You will doubt me but before this SR hype, in one of my thread, i told my friend that it would surely happened, and people are dreaming for lantern as in 'fanas' in desi amritsir language ! 

And, guess what ? It did happen ! I was so ROFLin at that time ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Yeah Maddy. GC, DD and the whole crew should be applauded for shooting in the jungle in this hot summer reason.
I loved the episode. As you said it was a good mixture of action, love and comedy. Tho' me too a little disappointed with the SR. May be i become more and more greedy to see our Maaneets romance especially on their SR.
πŸ˜†After all we are all accustomed to their breathe-taking romance.
πŸ˜† But with the right emotions in their expressive eyes,
GC and DD did a fantabulous job i should say.
Its better than any other SR shown on the screen till date yaar. Still i have some expectations for todays episode Maddy. πŸ˜†Theres no harm in expecting I think even if i dont get it as i am mentally prepared now after reading your post yaar
πŸ˜›
Agree 100%
I want them to show slowly Geet getting more intimate with Maan. After they have maintained a good respectable distance to see them indulge in passionate scene is not portraying the character well

I want all the scenes to be sweet and beautiful like in the past..

So many people commented Guru looks tired. i n the scene in jungle after fight running you will not look as if you are coming out of shower. So if was shown tired it was scenes requirement .