Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy (Page 5)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Better Baji than DigguLOL

But only Mishal aka Dutta could have brought the show to normalcy! Que sera sera

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I dont know why, but am getting a strange feeling that they might try to pair up Baaji-Nakku Ermm! Once Nakku becomes normal, it is OBVIOUS she cannot love anyone else than her saab, so "loving" Deegu is out of question! And since Baaji knows his asliyat now, obviously Nakku will trust Baaji as against Deegu! Then both of them will prove their innocence, and come back to PN eventually, and then maybe AS might force the 2 of them to get married as she wants to see "pothas/pothis" (LOL), and because both of them respects AS, they might just oblige!

Or may be there will be a love-triangle between Deegu, Naku and "Baazi"...Dutta(with a different face)can join them in a few months...LOL!

Or they'll show Baji and Deegu bonding...! Deegu being the 'new Dutta', he just might earn Baji's devotion as well.

We will then have a new dostana. Everyone will shift their love to Digu.

That is exactly what they are going to doSmile Everyone's talking about Dutta's replacement...but Deegu is just thatSmile
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
subhas123- thanks for sharing. these guys are so annoying. what I would have watched, these people don't show a video but love to show Dutta as a doll.Dead Chalo Baji bringing back Naku to normalcy is okay but it should have been Dutta. Unhappy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609Pooja_219

imp200020001 Groupbie
imp200020001
imp200020001

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Sharad Kelkar is better than the superstar attempting to become Nakusha ke dil ka raja. LOL
I like Gaurav Khanna better than Sharad...and Gaurav is also in between the shows...He was awesome as an angry young man in " love ne mila di jodi ". If production house really doesn't want MR then atleast get somebody with good acting skills and fan following. This Diggu just doesn't cut in. BTW, I havnt watched LTL2 at all...Nakku's new look creeped me out.
Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Not bad..colors thought of Baaji? The Naku-Baaji track may actually work...in terms of getting her memory back, but without Dutta...it seems pointless. At least Digu will know she is married and leave her alone if not anything else.
I doubt if they will bring Dutta back now, if they wanted a new face for Dutta, they would have got someone 6 months ago...I have a feeling they are desperately trying to convince MR to come back and MR out of self respect is not giving them any bhav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@Harshita: I dunno what they want...but MR has made it clear he isnt coming back as Dutta. There are many other questions left unanswered but on this bit we are clear.
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@Harshita: I dunno what they want...but MR has made it clear he isnt coming back as Dutta. There are many other questions left unanswered but on this bit we are clear.

I agree that he has said in a couple of interviews that he does not intend to come back, but television is a fickle world, he may even decide to come back if the terms and conditions are agreeable to him.
Honestly, I really wish the PH would buy the rights back from Colors and sell it to different channel. That way, at least the essence of the story can come back Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lekz

Go to top