Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy (Page 4)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I dont know why, but am getting a strange feeling that they might try to pair up Baaji-Nakku Ermm! Once Nakku becomes normal, it is OBVIOUS she cannot love anyone else than her saab, so "loving" Deegu is out of question! And since Baaji knows his asliyat now, obviously Nakku will trust Baaji as against Deegu! Then both of them will prove their innocence, and come back to PN eventually, and then maybe AS might force the 2 of them to get married as she wants to see "pothas/pothis" (LOL), and because both of them respects AS, they might just oblige!

Or may be there will be a love-triangle between Deegu, Naku and "Baazi"...Dutta(with a different face)can join them in a few months...LOL!

Or they'll show Baji and Deegu bonding...! Deegu being the 'new Dutta', he just might earn Baji's devotion as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Hamlet53

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Ok, I dont know why, but am getting a strange feeling that they might try to pair up Baaji-Nakku Ermm! Once Nakku becomes normal, it is OBVIOUS she cannot love anyone else than her saab, so "loving" Deegu is out of question! And since Baaji knows his asliyat now, obviously Nakku will trust Baaji as against Deegu! Then both of them will prove their innocence, and come back to PN eventually, and then maybe AS might force the 2 of them to get married as she wants to see "pothas/pothis" (LOL), and because both of them respects AS, they might just oblige!

That thought did come into my head too Aparna, but I refuse to believe that will happen Ouch Both of them are sane enough and respectful of each other's prominence In Dutta's life, that if it was forced upon them, they would refuse. Naku is too in love for her to ever think about anyone else in that way, hell she fell in love with him so quickly, after he saved her life! I also think that Baji should be left single because his friendship makes him unique, he's a bindaas banda, and should be left like that. But you never know with the channel, they can come up with anything. Waise bhi, kya bacha hai Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Or may be there will be a love-triangle between Deegu, Naku and "Baazi"...Dutta(with a different face)can join them in a few months...LOL!

Or they'll show Baji and Deegu bonding...! Deegu being the 'new Dutta', he just might earn Baji's devotion as well.

We will then have a new dostana. Everyone will shift their love to Digu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@ red - LOLL LOL!! There will be total commotion and the audiences themselves will be confused with "who loves who" with "dostana" angles also playing in between LOL!
Then in the background they can also play "golmaal golmaal everythings gonna be golmaal!" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

That thought did come into my head too Aparna, but I refuse to believe that will happen Ouch Both of them are sane enough and respectful of each other's prominence In Dutta's life, that if it was forced upon them, they would refuse. Naku is too in love for her to ever think about anyone else in that way, hell she fell in love with him so quickly, after he saved her life! I also think that Baji should be left single because his friendship makes him unique, he's a bindaas banda, and should be left like that. But you never know with the channel, they can come up with anything. Waise bhi, kya bacha hai Dead

I know Neets, the kind of love and devotion they have shown between Dutta and Nakku, a track like Baaji-Nakku would be REALLY disrespectful and meaningless to Tasha! But here we are not talking about a "meaningful" show, but one that is run by PS Dead! So here, keep aside logic, sensibility, soulfulness, etc., as PS has absolutely no connection with these words! After all the stupidity he showed on the show after Dutta/MR's exit, you really expect such ideas cannot crop up in his twisted brains DeadLOL?! Arre in Phulwa, he is getting a 10 year old girl married to a man, tho Nakku being married off to Baaji phir bhi normal hain na LOL!

Actually, this track is a famous one and has been a major hit in every serial that had applied it (i.e., Devar-Bhabhi getting married!)...like Ghar Ek Mandir, Kumkum, etc., with the devar-bhabhi couple going on to become a bigger hit than the real couple! I know, in LTL, EVEN IF they bring about this track, 100%  Baaji-Nakku will never bee bigger than Dutta-Nakku, but PS's twisted brains might think otherwise, and might try out THIS option as well, ANYTHING he thinks will keep audiences hooked Dead! I think by now PS would have realised that Mr. Deegu is just not clicking with audience, thats why he must have thought of bringing back Baaji, who has been part of the essence of LTL1 which the audiences love.

What your talking here is 100% sensible and logical Neets, but please dont expect the same from someone like PS Dead!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 16 May 2011 at 5:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlmnx12-bharti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Btw didnt VR say he is doing another show? Maybe he meant LTL2.
And someone said a new girl will be introduced for Baji...maybe they meant Naku rechristened as Sahiba.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteneets_ltlHamlet53

LTLFan IF-Stunnerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw didnt VR say he is doing another show? Maybe he meant LTL2.
And someone said a new girl will be introduced for Baji...maybe they meant Naku rechristened as Sahiba.

In the Tasha Fan FB page, i read that soon Baaji LS will start with a new girl not Nakku. Maybe digu will join hands with Baaji and help fight NS. Anyway dutta doesn't seem to be returning anytime soon.

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
  Ohh...Mannn  Good news in soo many days ... So B-N will finally meet Sleepy!!! Thankk Gooddd ! Let that new fellow first get outta the show Dead  Sleepy 

And whattt New gal for Baaji Shocked No Roops No Madhu ! One more enw character Ufff...Sleepy

Edited by divy609 - 16 May 2011 at 6:20am

Go to top