Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw didnt VR say he is doing another show? Maybe he meant LTL2.

And someone said a new girl will be introduced for Baji...maybe they meant Naku rechristened as Sahiba.

In the Tasha Fan FB page, i read that soon Baaji LS will start with a new girl not Nakku. Maybe digu will join hands with Baaji and help fight NS. Anyway dutta doesn't seem to be returning anytime soon.

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  Ohh...Mannn  Good news in soo many days ... So B-N will finally meet πŸ₯±!!! Thankk Gooddd ! Let that new fellow first get outta the show πŸ€’  πŸ₯± 

And whattt New gal for Baaji πŸ˜² No Roops No Madhu ! One more enw character Ufff...πŸ₯±
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Better Baji than DigguπŸ˜†

But only Mishal aka Dutta could have brought the show to normalcy! Que sera sera
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

We will then have a new dostana. Everyone will shift their love to Digu.

That is exactly what they are going to do😊 Everyone's talking about Dutta's replacement...but Deegu is just that😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
subhas123- thanks for sharing. these guys are so annoying. what I would have watched, these people don't show a video but love to show Dutta as a doll.🀒 Chalo Baji bringing back Naku to normalcy is okay but it should have been Dutta. πŸ˜” 
imp200020001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sharad Kelkar is better than the superstar attempting to become Nakusha ke dil ka raja. πŸ˜†

I like Gaurav Khanna better than Sharad...and Gaurav is also in between the shows...He was awesome as an angry young man in " love ne mila di jodi ". If production house really doesn't want MR then atleast get somebody with good acting skills and fan following. This Diggu just doesn't cut in. BTW, I havnt watched LTL2 at all...Nakku's new look creeped me out.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not bad..colors thought of Baaji? The Naku-Baaji track may actually work...in terms of getting her memory back, but without Dutta...it seems pointless. At least Digu will know she is married and leave her alone if not anything else.
I doubt if they will bring Dutta back now, if they wanted a new face for Dutta, they would have got someone 6 months ago...I have a feeling they are desperately trying to convince MR to come back and MR out of self respect is not giving them any bhav.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Harshita: I dunno what they want...but MR has made it clear he isnt coming back as Dutta. There are many other questions left unanswered but on this bit we are clear.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Harshita: I dunno what they want...but MR has made it clear he isnt coming back as Dutta. There are many other questions left unanswered but on this bit we are clear.

I agree that he has said in a couple of interviews that he does not intend to come back, but television is a fickle world, he may even decide to come back if the terms and conditions are agreeable to him.
Honestly, I really wish the PH would buy the rights back from Colors and sell it to different channel. That way, at least the essence of the story can come back πŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Harshita: TV world maybe fickle but MR is not the average TV star. He is an artist first.