Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: preety_219

Yipee,my prediction about Baaji finding Nakku may be turning  out true.πŸ˜‰

I had expected that the moment Baaji is out of PN,his brain will start working,he will trace Diggu & ultimately find Nakku.

Smart move by colors,😑but somehow it still makes me sad.Becaz even if she becomes normal,what's the point?Where is her saab?

ok,so my next prediction is now it will be Baaji & Nakku v/s Kala,Suds & NS.πŸ˜†
I am not yet sure about which side Diggu fits inπŸ˜†

Diggu will run away far away ...
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, I dont know why, but am getting a strange feeling that they might try to pair up Baaji-Nakku πŸ€”! Once Nakku becomes normal, it is OBVIOUS she cannot love anyone else than her saab, so "loving" Deegu is out of question! And since Baaji knows his asliyat now, obviously Nakku will trust Baaji as against Deegu! Then both of them will prove their innocence, and come back to PN eventually, and then maybe AS might force the 2 of them to get married as she wants to see "pothas/pothis" (πŸ˜†), and because both of them respects AS, they might just oblige!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing this is bad i always wanted dutta taking care of childish naku ab i wish ltl closes down!
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

The main problem is this 360 degree turn in the story along with bring new characters. To me it seemed they not only had a problem with MR but had a problem with Dutta too. Maybe they wanted to prove a point to him and his fans who were supporting him that the channel can make anyone it pleases a star.

@Bold: Really? Dutta turned out to be one of the most amazing fictional characters ever to grace the screen, and I guess even they didn't expect him to have quite the effect he did! Ksh, your siggie makes me sad I don't know why, but I think they're not going to bring Dutta back for some strange reason. I think they're going to beat around the bush with his disappearance and it's going to be all about Naku taking revenge. I also think that the whole 18 months have been about Kala's dushmani with Dutta, where the hell does that come in now? It's like they've made a mockery out of that track as well, that they could only show her storm off, after the Q&A session at PN. πŸ€” So essentially nothing came out of it, be it healing the r'ship or showing something whereby she was killed - it was left hanging.

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok, I dont know why, but am getting a strange feeling that they might try to pair up Baaji-Nakku πŸ€”! Once Nakku becomes normal, it is OBVIOUS she cannot love anyone else than her saab, so "loving" Deegu is out of question! And since Baaji knows his asliyat now, obviously Nakku will trust Baaji as against Deegu! Then both of them will prove their innocence, and come back to PN eventually, and then maybe AS might force the 2 of them to get married as she wants to see "pothas/pothis" (πŸ˜†), and because both of them respects AS, they might just oblige!

Or may be there will be a love-triangle between Deegu, Naku and "Baazi"...Dutta(with a different face)can join them in a few months...LOL!

Or they'll show Baji and Deegu bonding...! Deegu being the 'new Dutta', he just might earn Baji's devotion as well.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

That thought did come into my head too Aparna, but I refuse to believe that will happen Both of them are sane enough and respectful of each other's prominence In Dutta's life, that if it was forced upon them, they would refuse. Naku is too in love for her to ever think about anyone else in that way, hell she fell in love with him so quickly, after he saved her life! I also think that Baji should be left single because his friendship makes him unique, he's a bindaas banda, and should be left like that. But you never know with the channel, they can come up with anything. Waise bhi, kya bacha hai 🀒
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Or may be there will be a love-triangle between Deegu, Naku and "Baazi"...Dutta(with a different face)can join them in a few months...LOL!

Or they'll show Baji and Deegu bonding...! Deegu being the 'new Dutta', he just might earn Baji's devotion as well.

We will then have a new dostana. Everyone will shift their love to Digu.

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

@ red - LOLL πŸ˜†!! There will be total commotion and the audiences themselves will be confused with "who loves who" with "dostana" angles also playing in between πŸ˜†!
Then in the background they can also play "golmaal golmaal everythings gonna be golmaal!" πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

That thought did come into my head too Aparna, but I refuse to believe that will happen Both of them are sane enough and respectful of each other's prominence In Dutta's life, that if it was forced upon them, they would refuse. Naku is too in love for her to ever think about anyone else in that way, hell she fell in love with him so quickly, after he saved her life! I also think that Baji should be left single because his friendship makes him unique, he's a bindaas banda, and should be left like that. But you never know with the channel, they can come up with anything. Waise bhi, kya bacha hai 🀒

I know Neets, the kind of love and devotion they have shown between Dutta and Nakku, a track like Baaji-Nakku would be REALLY disrespectful and meaningless to Tasha! But here we are not talking about a "meaningful" show, but one that is run by PS πŸ€’! So here, keep aside logic, sensibility, soulfulness, etc., as PS has absolutely no connection with these words! After all the stupidity he showed on the show after Dutta/MR's exit, you really expect such ideas cannot crop up in his twisted brains πŸ€’πŸ˜†?! Arre in Phulwa, he is getting a 10 year old girl married to a man, tho Nakku being married off to Baaji phir bhi normal hain na πŸ˜†!

Actually, this track is a famous one and has been a major hit in every serial that had applied it (i.e., Devar-Bhabhi getting married!)...like Ghar Ek Mandir, Kumkum, etc., with the devar-bhabhi couple going on to become a bigger hit than the real couple! I know, in LTL, EVEN IF they bring about this track, 100%  Baaji-Nakku will never bee bigger than Dutta-Nakku, but PS's twisted brains might think otherwise, and might try out THIS option as well, ANYTHING he thinks will keep audiences hooked 🀒! I think by now PS would have realised that Mr. Deegu is just not clicking with audience, thats why he must have thought of bringing back Baaji, who has been part of the essence of LTL1 which the audiences love.

What your talking here is 100% sensible and logical Neets, but please dont expect the same from someone like PS 🀒!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw didnt VR say he is doing another show? Maybe he meant LTL2.
And someone said a new girl will be introduced for Baji...maybe they meant Naku rechristened as Sahiba.