SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for shearing.

But its sad to see Dutta is not there to cure Nakku

Baaji will have to make her accept that he is gone!
This is even more sad!!
Originally posted by neets_ltl

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.

The main problem is this 360 degree turn in the story along with bring new characters. To me it seemed they not only had a problem with MR but had a problem with Dutta too. Maybe they wanted to prove a point to him and his fans who were supporting him that the channel can make anyone it pleases a star.
Why does this  sound good . 
But I  hope that before getting Naku back to normalcy or after ..
.whenever , I just hope Baji kicks a certain Black Bull's fav Doggie 

Pls Baji for us 

Well also this can also mean once back to normal they both will look for Dutta 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by neets_ltl

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.

I think we should just detach ourselves from the post-25th March LTL...I mean the people who are NOT okay with MR/Dutta's absence, or the new storyline. And we also need to accept the fact that there are lots of viewers who ARE okay with the current scenario.
@Rosa: I dont think anyone is ok with the current scenario. Even non-regular LTL viewers know that LTL and Dutta go hand in hand. But people complain and watch out of habit. The primary reason why Kyunki went on for 5 years longer than it should have.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I was thinking the same too Rosa.
Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.
Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

No No Sharad Kelkar Nooo. πŸ˜”  Meri intution yehi bol rahatha koi na koi isske bademe bolenge but  my opinion is he is not similar as DSP & most important is asper age ye banda nakusha ki uncle lagega πŸ˜† isska voice thik hai par facial expression thik nehi hai. ye hero kam villain jiyada dikte hai.

Sharad Kelkar is better than the superstar attempting to become Nakusha ke dil ka raja. πŸ˜†

Sharad Kelkar is better than the superstar attempting to become Nakusha ke dil ka raja. πŸ˜†

He will look older and in Uttran when he stand next to Iccha, he looks like her uncle.

@Rosa: I dont think anyone is ok with the current scenario. Even non-regular LTL viewers know that LTL and Dutta go hand in hand. But people complain and watch out of habit. The primary reason why Kyunki went on for 5 years longer than it should have.

What I actually meant was there are lots of people who would, unlike us, accept a different actor as Dutta, and a Naku-Deegu-Dutta love-triangle or whatever crappy track they have planned ahead.
Yipee,my prediction about Baaji finding Nakku may be turning  out true.πŸ˜‰
I had expected that the moment Baaji is out of PN,his brain will start working,he will trace Diggu & ultimately find Nakku.

Smart move by colors,😑but somehow it still makes me sad.Becaz even if she becomes normal,what's the point?Where is her saab?

ok,so my next prediction is now it will be Baaji & Nakku v/s Kala,Suds & NS.πŸ˜†
I am not yet sure about which side Diggu fits inπŸ˜†