Laagi Tujhse Lagan

SBS-Baaji helps Nakku back to normalcy

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In SBS they said that Baaji will try to bring nakku to normalcy. No scenes, the reporter just said it. It was in the section, where they show what will happen in the coming episodes of several serials.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this, why did this news depress me? Baji brigning Naku back to a sane state seems emotional. The main thing is, Dutta is not there. I guess it kinda reiterates the fact that Dutta has well and truly gone and now it's up to his best friend to make his wife accept it. There's so much sadness in this whole story. Wish Dutta was present to make Naku get better. Damn saddening.
sonam604 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no other actor we want only mishal as dutta thats it😑😑😑
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

That's a smart move, I feel! LTL-2 might just survive if they get hold of a decent actor to play Dutta.

Thanks for sharing.

I was thinking the same too Rosa.
Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.
Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing.

It is better then the Deegu stuff right?! I like the idea of Baji helping Naku, but there will be forever a void left and I cannot get over that Who will have the capability of stepping up to play Dutta? No one can, and that is what hurts more, they should NOT have discarded Dutta aka MR away as if he was just a temp part of Naku's life.
Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Thanks for this, why did this news depress me? Baji brigning Naku back to a sane state seems emotional. The main thing is, Dutta is not there. I guess it kinda reiterates the fact that Dutta has well and truly gone and now it's up to his best friend to make his wife accept it. There's so much sadness in this whole story. Wish Dutta was present to make Naku get better. Damn saddening.

Dutta has well and truly gone...atleast MR definitely has. Only way Dutta can return is with a new face.
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Main problem with LTL is that MR doesn't seem to be interested in returning and any other decent actor may not agree to take up this role at this stage. I guess we will know what will really happen only after IPL. Most of the serials are just dragging on and nothing is happening in most of the serials.

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Why dont they cast Sharad Kelkar as Dutta? He is tall and hatta-katta. Decently good looking and has a decent fan following thanks to Saath Phere. Plus like any guy he can grow a stubble. He will look good in pathanis.

But he looks much older. He won't match with Mahi (Nakku)

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Plus BP will be happy to get him back at 8.30pm on Colors. Also given that he has done BP and Uttaran I am convinced he wont have any problem with crappy tracks which Colors thinks of. He will also go dance in every show Colors wants him to.

I don't like SK...but that doesn't really matter. I don't care for a "Dutta" who isn't played by MR. So, they can cast anybody they want *shrugs*