Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan kritika in SBS:16/5/2011*Link updated* (Page 3)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by shibz

dey are really soo cute!! Bless 'em!! I'm glad i did not miss the segments...but m greedy..i want more!!Tongue
ya shibz!..i was going to switch off the tv after that majboori part!..thank god i din!..LOL..and yes i also want more!..Wink..hope sbs shows them maximum coz kmh is going to end!..Cry
i actually did not switch off after the 'majboori' segment coz the headlines read "jungle mein... do premi" or sumthin like dat..so i knew it cant be anybody else but ArjuhiLOL

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Olly-

dey are really soo cute!! Bless 'em!! I'm glad i did not miss the segments...but m greedy..i want more!!Tongue
ya shibz!..i was going to switch off the tv after that majboori part!..thank god i din!..LOL..and yes i also want more!..Wink..hope sbs shows them maximum coz kmh is going to end!..Cry
i actually did not switch off after the 'majboori' segment coz the headlines read "jungle mein... do premi" or sumthin like dat..so i knew it cant be anybody else but ArjuhiLOL
shibz Hi5!..i also thought that ''jungle mein do premi '' has to be arjuhi!..but u know our luck!..LOL..thank god they showed arjuhi !..else the majboori segment was too short!.and majority was dev radhika!..Angry.i wanted more ..LOL
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
aww thnks olly for the written update..such a supercute segment:)
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thnks olly di tuely karanika's masti cant be beaten.. mwahh dey rokzz,...
KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
thanks.

poor guys are going to have to run again cos rajveer catches up. wonder how much escaping theyr going to have to do before everything is sorted.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
First Thanks a lot for sharing and posting WU of seg...Aww...again as always Such cute Seg..and Oh my my !  am I reading correctEmbarrassed..Karnika feeding fruits to each otherBig smile...gosh.! Missed that super loving show..EmbarrassedCryeven still cant catch the vids here at Uni until  get back home ..So Thanks a ton for yr written Updates..It means lot :DEmbarrassed..Thanks again..
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
suppperrr dool
these 2 are adorable
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Another adorable SBS segment! I just love watching Karan and Kritika, so much fun!! Looks like their friends get to them before Rajveer and they manage to escape. Hope Rajveer loses them or he is outnumbered by Arjuhi and friends.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 16 May 2011 at 9:08pm

Go to top