SBB/SBS...UPDATE(MANAV GOING JAIL) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
whoa...wat a contrast between the 2 segments... i mean one is really cute and the other😑😑😑
thanks a lot  cv's...for making a hell out of the stoyline...!!!😭

Edited by amritaa10 - 12 years ago
Third time jail 😭 ..
Obviously if he keeps distributing money to these thankless people ( Karanjkars )  then what else will happen? Now he is in trouble and so is his baby ..Where will this baby get food and medicines  ...

Manav really must stop thinking so much about others ...
I am sure Arhcu will now have a miscarriage ..
How much more miseries are we suppsoed to see.Hope the TRPs come down now only then will Ekta learn her lessson .This man keeps going to jail again and again and again ..
when we ourselves cant take so much crap..i wonder how the actors r ready for it...
third time in jail...seriously..WTH!!!
I think Savita will come for his help by selling the gold necklace ..
 Cvs apni Hot film😑   ke liye PR ki story ki hi khun karrahi hai 😈
now 4th time manav ko jail...😭 
 lagta hai cvs 100 time khud hi jail gaye hai...🀣
thanks for sharing Epsita nd Usha 
Serves him right for writing a check to pay for the loan knowing the fact he has no money in his acct...Insufficient fund...Grr..

Another brilliant decision by the airhead lead to look mahaan...Any one of them could have done that...CVs are so dumb...Than why did they not let Vinod write that check too..Does not make a difference who writes it as they all are fatichars..πŸ˜†  Except Sattu & FBD...

I loved Ajit...One honest person left..Who ULM could not trust..
Manav is always negligent in his business.he always trusts people and is getting ditched.He trusted shimbu and bumped ajit.
 Right now manav doesn't have enough money to feed his pregnant wife and he wanted to help archana's family.Its really nice that he came forward to help them,but b4 helping them he should be careful .While giving the chk he should see his bank bal since its a big amount and a fake chks would really create a very big problem.
These CVs are really disgustingly unimaginative now...that's enough, PR ratings are going down down down thanks to the idiot writers...