SBB - P & Amma Face off ,SS beating S , Link Added

Posted: 12 years ago
 Amma and Prratigya are facing off on the terrace  ** Inhe aur koi jaga nahi mila, iss khadi dhoop main , they r standing on the terrace and issuing challenges😆😆 ** ..

Amma and Pratigya on the terrace..pratigya with her stern face , Amma with her hatred face... The voiceovers trying to be funny and failing miserably...

Dialogues were not audible...but from the looks of it ,,P is confronting Amma  and Amma has taken off her mask and giving it all to her beloved Bahu

Briefly a scene of K telling Amma that BC idea  is darn Good

Pooja Gor : Amma is telling me that  she will destroy my marriage, end  the love  present in K's heart, and remove all traces of Pratigya from K's Heart, body and Soul ...I am being positive and saying that Our bond is stronger and can  never be broken ...Pratigya is   focused on Positivity and Amma is extreme negativity ..it will be a confrontation between this two forces ..

Ashmita is listening quietly..

No sign of anybody there..and clothes are drying and the mandatory red chilly is drying too..

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=536913

Starts at 6:35

SS beating Shakhti

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107298&Itemid=109

http://tv.desitvforum.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=107298&Itemid=109

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
contradictions...

i dont know wat is true actually...i had seen in sbb that pratigya pardafash karegi...pearl grey has already told that there will be rift between kriya...
            then pooja told that she doesnt know abt the future track in party video...so wat does this mean???...kriya rift will be there only after 20 episodes means during the later half of june...as per the schedules there will be MEof pratigya on 29th...so have they finished shooting forthat...if not y they celebrated the 400th episode's party...

i'm very much confused...

i dont think that it was the promo...as the dialogues of prtaigya not shown in promo...the lip movements of pratigya "kaise amma ho aap...???..."it was not there in promo...
Edited by lakshmipai - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Amma and Prratigya are facing off on the terrace  ** Inhe aur koi jaga nahi mila, iss khadi dhoop main , they r standing on the terrace and issuing challenges😆😆 ** ..

Amma and Pratigya on the terrace..pratigya with her stern face , Amma with her hatred face... The voiceovers trying to be funny and failing miserably...

Dialogues were not audible...but from the looks of it ,,P is confronting Amma  and Amma has taken off her mask and giving it all to her beloved Bahu

Briefly a scene of K telling Amma that BC idea  is darn Good

Pooja Gor : Amma is telling me that  she will destroy my marriage, end  the love  present in K's heart, and remove all traces of Pratigya from K's Heart, body and Soul ...I am being positive and saying that Our bond is stronger and can  never be broken ...Pratigya is   focused on Positivity and Amma is extreme negativity ..it will be a confrontation between this two forces ..

Ashmita is listening quietly..

Ni sign of anybody there..and clothes are drying adn the mandatory red chilly is drying too..

it was so irritating ...i thought it might be my problem in hearing...
Thank u so much sathya chechi. .as expectd
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Thank u so much sathya chechi. .as expectd

belcome, Azi..how did u  make tht sliding Siggy
hmm thanks tanthya for the wonderful description seems interesting but poojas stement of erasing oratigya from k heart body and soul made me scared btw whats siggyEdited by telstra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by telstra

hmm thanks tanthya for the wonderful description seems interesting but poojas stement of erasing oratigya from k heart body and soul made me scared btw whats siggy

You are welcome, Naaz😛

Also remember her next statement that their bond will not be broken ...

Siggy is nothing but Signature..I was talking about Azi's Signature Pic..

Originally posted by tanthya

belcome, Azi..how did u make tht sliding Siggy
its nt made by me chechi.made by my frnd priya😃
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

its nt made by me chechi.made by my frnd priya😃

Oh..Its Different !!

Ekko Baat yaad aagayi..wht r u doing here...No KMH doooty ...😆😆😆

Thank you Tanths di..

lubb you... & Muahhzz