Viren is not ready to take responsibility of child

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
I feel Viren isnt ready to take care of the baby like Nivi... Hope Viren and Nivi dont fight over the baby again... Viren first sent the baby with Sid...
After sooo many days he thought of playing the flute... I really missed the background tune... Nivi and Viren were getting closer tht the baby cried... Gosh!! I was waiting for a beautiful scene, just then the baby destroyed it... I noticed Viren's face... He didnt like the interruption..
Then When tayiji says tht she will tak car of the baby Nivi sats she will do it...
Guys i dont know why, but i have a feeling tht Viren will make Nivarth join... I dont wat him to.. But the way he looked at them standing with the baby... Viren's Eyes feel bad tht he is gonna be left out again and now because of the baby...
Even in the mornin he doesnt find Nivi on the bed...
CC has already started with her bakwaas... Gosh!!! I sooo hate the precap...
Guess Viren isnt ready to take the responsibility of the baby...
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago
M hating this Ekta...m not watching it today...I better catch the old episodes...

Me not watching untill it gets fine...
Resham i feel it will never get fine... What a story and where is it going... I have no clue... Their ruining our Lovely pair... Not even once have they been together for a LONGGG tym... Every tym there is a problem... And tht CC!!! I want her to die now!!!!
Ekta they r ruining...is this what RS assured us...
OMG Ekta, pls don't say that. Just read the updates. Its upsetting.Looks like Nivi is obsessed with the baby.She is taking the responsibilty as a challenge now and too seriously.
But why is CC winning all the time. This problem can be sorted out by NivRen themselves.

CC is the lead and the chand of the show - I dunno how I missed that till now. disgusting.
Ekta.. it is not about responsibility...but Nivi has got so much involved in the child  that she did not like Sid or VD take the child to their room... Nivi is getting possessive about Dwita...
Originally posted by vids08

OMG Ekta, pls don't say that. Just read the updates. Its upsetting.Looks like Nivi is obsessed with the baby.She is taking the responsibilty as a challenge now and too seriously.
But why is CC winning all the time. This problem can be sorted out by NivRen themselves.

CC is the lead and the chand of the show - I dunno how I missed that till now. disgusting.

yes i just wrote the same... Nivi is getting obsessed with the baby
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
The problem with Nivi is that she has always taken Viren for granted. She has time for everybody except Viren. First she was obbssessed with DD, the whole Sood house excluding Vien and now it's Dewita. Viren has been never the centre of her attraction. And I've always hated her character for that. Even when they started working Viren wanted to talk to her and she was worried about designs. I dont kno what is wrong with thei girl. She needs to start realising Viren is also an indvidual who also needs time from her. But Ct's i guess r hell bent in ruining the couple for us. since the revelation of Viren as a stalker nothing sweet and good has happened.
yes agrre wif u all nivi jus too into the baby that she dont even have time for my hot viren...and even sid understand but nivi doesnt understND ...when she get somework or something she is very into it and always forget/ignore viren ...she have to ubderstand...
I Havnt Watched The Epis Yet
Buh I Personally Think That Cuz She Blames Herself For Divyasz Death
By Looking Afta Tha Baby(ie Being Obbesed)
She May A Bit Compensate The Motherly Love Wich The Baby
Deserves!!!
Fine Do That!!!!!!!!!!
Lekin In The Process Of That Lookj Around Anhd See How Its Affecting Everyone Around You, Espeacially Ur Husband
Bechara Viren!!!
Hes Trying To Support Nivi
N Maybe Unintentionally Shes Not Lettin Him!!!!!!!!!!
At the End Of The Day
Nivi Is Hurtin Meri Viren
Wich I Can Neva Bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Viren Trys To Reunite Nivarth Then I Swear I Wnt Eva
Watch His Shows!!!!!!!!!
I Respect Him AQ Lot Afta Bidaai And DD Death!!!
Lekin If Nivarth Are Reunited Woh Bi By Viren
I Might Lose The Respect!!!
Rajan Sir!!!!
Im begging You!!!
Plz Dnt Let This Happen!!!!!!!!!!
Take Control And U Decided Not Ur CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!