Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Abha - Karan or Abha - Ranchod

chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Friends,

I used to like Abha & Karan pairing.  But somehow I have come to accept the pairing of Abhar & Ranchod.  How much ever love Abha has for Karan, but at this point of time Ranchod is more deserving.  He has given his life to keep Abha & the family happy.  I think Karan will also support Abha and ask her to accept Ranchod.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Abha Karan all the way... they have faces soo many perils together.. the show is based on their love. Would hate to see them split.. want abha karan
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nooo...i will start hating this show if they ever seperate abha and karan...it is abha and karan's story...want only abharan and ranchod is an amazing person he can get any other girl
NYCrocks thumbnail
totally want abharan... if abha and ranchod would get together their will be really no point of this show..this show focus on the truest meaning of love, and viswas and all that so breaking up true love like that would be ridiculous...maybe in both of their mutual loss of love pain...the doctor and ranchod can get together...:-)
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

although ranchod always supported abha but abha only loves karan so abharan all the way

Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree that Ranchod had put his life on hold for Abha's happiness...but it was a promise he made to his brother who he thinks is dead...yes he have fallen in love with Abha over the years they have been together, she thought him how to love and to be kind...but it was always with him, he just needed someone to help him bring out that side of him...Karan lives in Abha's heart...her heart beats just for Karan and no other...Karan fought to recover for Abha...he was not able to speak, move but his thoughts were always for Abha...Always...
The JagMohan Parsad family just happens to love their daughter in law so mucha nd wants her happiness so they marry her to his twin, but that is all he is...Karan twin...NOT Karan...
Please don't mess this up..don't turn Ranchod character into a negative one.
Bring back karan and Abha...
Whatever is happening now, let it be a dream or something...don't, please don't mess this up...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with you...but no point dreaming of it now...since ranchod is on the verge of dying...

but still no matter what...i will always love abha-ranchod...its a AbhaRan love story...but then AbhaChod has such a unique chemistry that makes me attract towards them...and love them even more than AbhaRan...

ranchod does not deserve such a fate of dying...might as well end his character with a good note...
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with everyone else Abharan forever and ever Amen

Rab Ne Banadi Jodi
I want Abharan to be togther and love each other,but I don't want Ranchod to die at any costs,he did not to anything to deserve such fate,he shout have been given atleast 1 more chance in love,I hope this Article was a fake and Abharan reunites and Ranchod is happy and understanding,and will stay together with the family and find love once more again
Edited by zeetvlover842 - 12 years ago
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Abha & Karan
But i ❤️ ranchod :)
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago