-Nasreen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pvlaks

Dono parivaar  ek  saath  puja  kar  rahe  hai...ananya  ko  godh  mein  lekar  hi  murty  bana  rahi  hai  akshi.. naitik  int  mein  kaha  ki  ye  sab  akshi  ko  khush  karne  keliye  hai..vo  bahut  udhas  baithi  hai  tho  use  khush  karne  keliye  dono  parivaar  ek  saath  gangur ki  puja  kar  rahe  hai...nandu  bhi  aayi  hai...akshi  pyar  mil  jaaye  piya  ka  pyar  mil jjaye   vo  gaana  gayi...achchi  gaathi  hai  yaar...bahut  hi achchi   segment  tha...

thank so much di in sbb may also show is very cute segement di

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Bahut hi acha seg tha.akshi looking so beautiful.ananya akshi k sath bahut khush thi.aakhirkar ganguar aa hi gaya.mein is fest k liye bahut w8 kiya hai.i luv this festival in yr d most.
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonalwade

Guys plz give d full update...wht exactly they shown & how shaurya varsha & ananya was luking...plz update it...

they were lukin gud,,,shaurya was nt there(i guess..),,varsha was also lukin nyc,,,ananya was preetiest amongst all๐Ÿ˜Š...akshi in pink saree n naitik inblack shirt๐Ÿ˜Ž...all were lookin very happy,doin pooja n makin the statue,,akshara was with ananya only,c was so happy 2 be with her,,,n naitik was also playin with little angle...
there was short interview of naitik n akshara,,,naitik told all dis is goin 2 happen fr akshara so that c can b happy,,,,,
n akshi told that ghangur is goin 2 be celebrated n the song played in that is very close 2 every1s heart(my also,,,i luv that song so mch...โค๏ธ ) n c sang that song 'pyar mil jaye"...mch say c has a very cute voice...๐Ÿ‘
JAYA_09 thumbnail
the song was really good pyar mil jaye want to see naitik to see how akshi sing  the song for him in episode
aksharahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the episode to be telecasted...happy to see naitik looking after akshara..what a husband yaaar
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the updates.. wow... i ges cvs handling the track very well!
.aastha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi7

they were lukin gud,,,shaurya was nt there(i guess..),,varsha was also lukin nyc,,,ananya was preetiest amongst all๐Ÿ˜Š...akshi in pink saree n naitik inblack shirt๐Ÿ˜Ž...all were lookin very happy,doin pooja n makin the statue,,akshara was with ananya only,c was so happy 2 be with her,,,n naitik was also playin with the little angle...๐Ÿ˜›
there was short interview of naitik n akshara,,,naitik told all dis is goin 2 happen fr akshara so that c can b happy,,,,,
n akshi told that ghangur is goin 2 be celebrated n the song played in that is very close 2 every1s heart(my also,,,i luv that song so mch...โค๏ธ ) n c sang that song 'pyar mil jaye"...must say c has a very cute voice...๐Ÿ‘

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice segments yaar... thanku for the written updates of the segments...
Do we have maha episode this weekend??
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

acc to may 21st may v hve yrkkh MEdont know waht is stored for us
i think gangur vl shown in the week days itself waht is stored fro MEdont know but the two segmetns wee so cute no gents wee present except naitik really no shourya and dj and rb only munna is there may be to be  woth akshi i think so i wnat to see naskh going out soemwhre to spend time
.aastha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

hi saru...u r back,,,,where had u been fr so long??๐Ÿ˜Š
dont noe abt the ME yaar bt there was a post 1nce tellin that yrkkh ME will be on 21st,,,,bt the promos hav nt cum yet...
Edited by aditi7 - 12 years ago