Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who will be paired with werewolf?? - Page 9

Poll

Who do u want werewolf to be paired with?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Misha will be with werewolf..keep fingers crossed friends..
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dis s at d end f d day abhaypiya luv story..so, i dnt undrstand, y pepl are votng 4 piya-werewolf 2 pair up..i mean, so d abhaypiya luv story so far meant nthng ???? I swear, i'd b off ds shw f abhay piya r sudnly paird up wd sum1 else & nt wd each odr..it wud b STUPID..and doh i LOVE karan wahi, i dnt want hm 2 entr pkyek, Sort f, f ds creates cmplicatns & a thrd angle n abhay piya luv story..i dnt want ds forum 2 turn out 2 b a abhay-pia-werewolf battleground like arman-ridz-sid battle n dmg..till nw, evry1 n ds forum s all 4 abhay pia romance, and i DONT want half pepl 2 nw turn pia-werewolf directn.. Edited by honey_bunch - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whateva ! anyOne says ... πŸ˜†

Abhay with Piya Only ...

Misha with new WW πŸ˜‰

* Fingers Crosssed *
MR.KooL thumbnail
werewolf don't dare to think of piya..u'r going to have a nightmare here..so b aware..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: honey_bunch

Dis s at d end f d day abhaypiya luv story..so, i dnt undrstand, y pepl are votng 4 piya-werewolf 2 pair up..i mean, so d abhaypiya luv story so far meant nthng ???? I swear, i'd b off ds shw f abhay piya r sudnly paird up wd sum1 else & nt wd each odr..it wud b STUPID..and doh i LOVE karan wahi, i dnt want hm 2 entr pkyek, Sort f, f ds creates cmplicatns & a thrd angle n abhay piya luv story..i dnt want ds forum 2 turn out 2 b a abhay-pia-werewolf battleground like arman-ridz-sid battle n dmg..till nw, evry1 n ds forum s all 4 abhay pia romance, and i DONT want half pepl 2 nw turn pia-werewolf directn..

Some people make me angry abt voting for pia they must understand enough guys for pia other girls also deserves guys hope CV's pair WW with misha only😳😳😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurag24t

werewolf don't dare to think of piya..u'r going to have a nightmare here..so b aware..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MR.KooL thumbnail
Yes,seriously why people r not understanding dat abhaya r always together..then wats d use for voting piya.. My thought werewolf guy should find soulmate in misha..
AbhiL thumbnail
@indigoblues- thnx:)
but firstly, no matter how weird this creatives  get, they'll never come close to the un-creatives DMG creatives. As i said no matter who comes and goes this show started as Abhiyas dark lovestory and will end so. whatever comes in the way is just exciting as development.

secondly, well forum wars will always be there neaither we like it or not. shouldnt really matter as this shows plot is around Abhiya no matter if some ppl come and want the opposite others. i mean what the creatives are gonna go after maximim 50 ppl oppinions?lol, thats i guess what those DMG creatives did and had a crapshow in the end.

@vivluv. Piya and Abhay are the main charcaters here babes. its nautural that more guys will be involved with Piya, or that two girls are involved for Abhay. There r sure more girls in dehradun, but thats not the story here, its Piyas story involved with Abhay and whats sorrounding them, so i dont understand why more involvemnt on them would bother some, This show is supposed to be abt them and personally, i think we have to less of both considering they are the main plot.
And no worries even ur wish will sure be granted and they'll have a guy for Misha, as i probably said in the end the comming werewolf will find some interest in Misha and viceversa, or if not him another guy.. but agreegong with Kritz08 comment, its no point beeing hyper abt this:) if anyone wants more charcaters specialy a werweolf invloved with Abhiya its not of enemity its actually cause we want some great development and more focus on the main plot. Both charcaters Abhay and Piya needs development with their feelings and interactions with others to later on understand their feelings for eachother better. 
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiL

@indigoblues- thnx:)

but firstly, no matter how weird this creatives  get, they'll never come close to the un-creatives DMG creatives. As i said no matter who comes and goes this show started as Abhiyas dark lovestory and will end so. whatever comes in the way is just exciting as development.

secondly, well forum wars will always be there neaither we like it or not. shouldnt really matter as this shows plot is around Abhiya no matter if some ppl come and want the opposite others. i mean what the creatives are gonna go after maximim 50 ppl oppinions?lol, thats i guess what those DMG creatives did and had a crapshow in the end.

@vivluv. Piya and Abhay are the main charcaters here babes. its nautural that more guys will be involved with Piya, or that two girls are involved for Abhay. There r sure more girls in dehradun, but thats not the story here, its Piyas story involved with Abhay and whats sorrounding them. and no worries even ur wish will sure be granted and they'll have a guy for Misha, as i probably said in the end the comming werewolf will find some ineterst in Misha and viceversa, or if not him another guy.. but as Kritz08 said, its no point beeing hyper abt this:) if anyone wants more charcaters specialy a werweolf invloved with Abhiya its not of enemity its actually cause we want some great development and more focus on the main plot. 

Werewolf can be friends with Pia but for his romantic involvement we want either misha or T πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
AbhiL thumbnail

^^well as long as it doesnt drag down on Main Plot scoop and screenspace i think that would fine:)otherwise i would rather not see any romantic involvemnt with him, but only some actionfilled track with Abhiya nd the vampires:)

but chillax babes and take evreything comming positivly:)
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago