Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
posting it here, cause you went offline :D

hope you like it :) and forgive me its not the best, cause i started psing 3 weeks ago :))

Edited by .Dulcet - 11 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
will read it tonight, after i come back from church :))... cant wait to read it :)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh my God, what a surprise parm

when u mentioned about the gift, i never ever thought that it would be an extra dose of PF - never ever thought of this parm - hence it indeed is a wonderful surprise to me

thank u thank u so much for this dedication - a dedication of an update of PF is a real HONOUR to me - thanks parm

SHILPS, at last we got it dear -

i miss my PF arjuhi parm - thx for this quick update -  a great xmas and new year gift - a gift which will never be forgotten in my life time

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parm, You're the best! You manage to give us the best Christmas gifts! Love you Ji!! Soo sooo much!! Muahhh!!
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Paarrrmmm i missed ur updates n ds precious family.. I'll automatically bo to my dreamland weneva i read ds story.. T wil be precious freva fr me.. Loved d update..
Awww i cnt say more.. Arjun,rashi,arohi,sid,everyone ws ryt on deir part...i cnt blame anyone..
Rashi ws being a gd frnd,aru as always doing sacrifice by hurting arjun n her,arjun helpless,sid matured, simi selfish !
I loved ur xmas gist,.
Plzz hame chodke mat jaana aise hi srprises kabhi kabhi dena okiee parmm??
*puppyface*
WildestDreams thumbnail
waiting for Shilpi's comment...also for Arhi FF jaani, the lamba wala comment ji XD
.Dulcet thumbnail
GOD yes, totally forgot is, i have the whole sunday free.. will surely manage to give the comments :D 

sorry for the delay di
WildestDreams thumbnail
promise nibhana meri VIP xd
.Dulcet thumbnail
i hope :DD.. but the Precious Forever comment i will manage for sure :)
.Dulcet thumbnail
Parm Di, when i got the pm for this SURPRISE, you dont know how happy it made and even now i am soo thankful that you brought PF again alive and its an amaazin feeling to read this lovestory AGAIN :) thank youuu sooo much di :) and THANK YOUU so much for the dedications, i would never have dreamed about it that i would get a dedication to this ff, where i entered this ff in the midway you know.. you started the ff when KMH1 started, there i wasnt even a member :) 
so thanks a lot di, we are really luck to get his dedication :)

its seriously damn hard for her to tell the truth to arjun and love the concern of sid for arohi.. i think this relationsship is one of the most precious ones in this fanfiction :) love them to bits :)

actually i can understand in some ways simi, she just wants the happiness of her sister back.. but she made it in a wrong way and as always arohi wants to sacrifise herself again.. typical arohi

and i just loove the part, where she said, dont say anything to my children :) this mother arohi is perfect and you described it AWSOMELY :) great job di :)

the quote "sometimes love is not enough", is i think one of the most used quote in this ff na?!.. and its true, i think thats a motto in this ff.

HUH, big fight btw arohi and rashi.. actually i understand both..
rashi didnt thought about the consequences and arohi being extremly under stress, just couldnt hold her depressed feelings... 
and i am just like rashi, just want to make someone happy and then later dont understand what we made false.. thats life.. 
you described the whole scene PERFECTLY :) i imagined it soo good

and the last scene of arjuhi, was hurtfull.. there was soo much reality. no one is in fault and everyone is hurt.. 
it felt like she said, revenge like 5 years back.. 
DAMN BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.. really hats off, this scene was amaazin di :)

i can only say. PERFECT :) 

just love you di :) and i try to manage the arhi ff comment later :D.. i am lazy i know.. but you will get it for sure :)

and you didnt said how you liked my surprise :D

love youu :)