Frequent Posters

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
owwoow..awesome update parm dii..!
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😊 thanks for this wonderful ff. hope you have a gr6 holiday. can't wait for ur next ff seem very interesting. plz pm me for ur mausam ff. thx😳
channi_star thumbnail
wonderful happy endin!!!!
luvd this FF!! gonna miss it!!

kavyasam thumbnail
Beautiful end  Parm  👏👏🤗.     The idea of  third kid , that too raj , and  which made arjun go through what all he had missed during  aru and geet times , and making him experience all the excitement was a fab idea.    Loved your ff .  Keep giving us more precious  stories like this.  😳
mchopra thumbnail
Tht was utter sweetness Parm...really...hts off..
thnku for the lovely story...
indianamerican thumbnail
I dont like the way this ff is going at all. its ending :( how can anyone like that. This has been the best ff i have read here. Thank you soo much parm for continuing this ff even after our show ended and you did such a great job writing it as its almost real to me. I am going to miss this but do pm me if you write newer forum.  I wish you founded a girl for poor sid i just feel so bad that he is going to get no credit for all 5 years except a title of great freind. 

indianamerican thumbnail
Hey i am sorry i didnt read last to update since they were on different threads. but i have to say it was amazing ending and thank you soo soo mich for thie beatiful ff. You already have one reader for your next ff for sure! Please dont forget to om me when you update yr next ff. 
Sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😲...Omg!..I loved it!...I loved both updates soo much that I automatically felt myself putting in Arohi's shoes and juss dream where I found myself having whatever she had in her beautiful life 😍...BUt..unfortunately I woke up from the dream 😒 and I juss got the shivers juss reading the updates b/c it was soo emotional 😭 yet beautifully ⭐️ written! 👏..Plz plz plz plz do continue and post the update soon! 😃 Once again I  have to say...u r a gifted writer wid gr8 imagination who has thoughts and ideas to express in such creative way. God bless u!

LiL aSiAn GaL aKa PrIaNkA
Edited by lil asian gal - 12 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Parm🤗🤗
The FF ended😲😭😭 My most favourite FF..too precious😭 

You completed the story beautifully😳 the last two chapters seemed like a dream turned into a reality n it was right😍 So happy that Arjun got the opportunity to live those happy moments which he missed😳 A complete, big, happy family😛 But i really missed Aru n Geet in the last chapter..wanted one scene with the entire family..Arjun, Arohi n the 3 kids😊 

We will miss this FF very much..it was a special one by a special writer😳 We laughed, we cried along with Arjun n Arohi😳 The little moments with Aru n geet..so funny but cute too😛 I will always cherish the memories of this story forever as it is Precious forever😳 Can't wait for the next one from you🥳Luv u n take care dear😊
WildestDreams thumbnail
Thanks Thanks Thanks🤗🤗🤗🤗My crazy fellow for soo much love🤗🤗🤗