Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PriyaK.

That was such a lovely updatee...

I'm still daydreaming
that was so romatic =)
Thank you for updating =)

Thanks for liking it Priya😳I'm happy
ThugAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW very beautiful updates, love them... Thanks for updating!!!
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I Finish Read The First Part I Say... Oh No!!! Don't Tell Parm Stop It There, And Then I see 

The Second Part And I Was So Happy Again!!

Thanks For The Double Treat Parm, Indeed Very Nice Update!

Finally Reunited!❀️

Waiting To See Arjun With The Kids!!

Till Then Take Care!πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by SHAHAD971 - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was awesome... this ff is among ma fav ones...i really luv it
ur writing is always a masterpiece yrrr...sooo gud...full of emotions, luv romance, commitment n... its jst too gud yer
btw was it d end?
ah m gonna miss it :(
thnx 4 d update...tc
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
both the parts were awesome
loved it
kmhalltheway123 thumbnail
OMG it was too cute but I don't it to finish!!! Please don't, I want to know what happens next! WHY EVERY GOOD THING HAS TO END?
 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res!

*edited*

this update was cute rather than romantic...i cannot deny that the lift scene was a bit romantic!

don't you think it was a bit rushed up or is it only me??

as usual i loved the way you bring the emotions in your words!!

but then i was expecting to see aru n geet's reaction to see their father at their door step!

it would be nice if you could just give us one more update with all happy-shappy scenes...but then no pressure!

all the best for your exams n congo on your new ff!

i still cannot believe that this ff has finished! i started reading it very late but still this was the first ff i read.so it is very special to me! it was because of your writing that i decided to give,reading ffs a shot!since,its the last update,i would want to tell you how much i loved this journey with you..but then i have no words to explain!! you deserve much more,so my request to you is never quit writing ever in your life!!

with love,
xoxo,
varshini

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I Have No Words Parm :)

It Was So Damn Good.. Love It Too Much :))

Its The End Or Not? (Pls Dont End It Pls)Edited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing end to such a complicated problem! loved it!