FF:Precious Forever #2 Complete| NEW SURPRISE P.69 - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot people...writing soon the promo :D

PROMO:

Everyone deserves the opportunity to make beat it seriously, that heart. To shudder at the thought of staying away for even a minute. To dream a future of good, happy, nice things.

Everyone deserves.

All except me.

The guy approaches and put the gun on my temple.

I can feel the cold metal, then it means I am still alive.

Don't Hate Me
Don't Cry Please😳😳😳

Will upd soon

Bye bye
Take care
Parm

me first!
ooh...gun? whom is it pointed at aru or arjun??
frm the last update neither of them was less than devdas...so i can't wait to know what's happening!!

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
parm, what is this new twist in the story - GUN????? - why? anyway you are an awesome writer - cant wait for the update - please update today itself - dont make us wait any longer please please please please please
Hi varshini,

ur just friends is also tooo good - am just reading it once more from chapter 1 - great one - pls update daily yaar
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
Varshini: Haha..zor ka jhatka...the gun is pointed to AROHI.  the FF is written by her POV.

will upd as soon as possible :D
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

parm, what is this new twist in the story - GUN????? - why? anyway you are an awesome writer - cant wait for the update - please update today itself - dont make us wait any longer please please please please please
Hi varshini,

ur just friends is also tooo good - am just reading it once more from chapter 1 - great one - pls update daily yaar

Hey buddy,

have a bit of patience😳will upd soon with the gun scene...decided to make the reunion after a dramatic scene..

bye bye
Oh Parm You Know Me I Cant Wait Long For Your Updates.. And The Promo.. What A Twist.. And Pls Dont End It Soon.. Love Your FF Too Much.. Cont Soon :)
Love U
Parm..!! what a promo!!😲.😲..y is sumone pointing a gun on arohi?!!
n the reunion will b dramatic...hehe aww😛...i was hoping fr both dramatic n romantic..but koi baat nahi...dramatic hi sahi...waiting for the update Parm...please update soon😳..🤗
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Varshini: Haha..zor ka jhatka...the gun is pointed to AROHI.  the FF is written by her POV.

will upd as soon as possible :D

can't wait for the update...do it asap :):)
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Hi varshini,

thanks yar! will update asap!! :)