FF:Precious Forever #2 Complete| NEW SURPRISE P.69 - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vrshn

wow...mind blowing...you really know how to put the emotions inyour words!!! awesome!!
cant wait for them to get back together!!
will wait for your promo n update!!

Thankuuu Varshini😳Means a ton for me..really glad you liked it.

Will put the promo soon ..
take care

parm i hav tears in my eyes..😭😭😭
'll edit my comment later..

*edited*
firstly hats off to u parmπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ d way u wrote arjun n arohi's feelings is just awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ whenever i read ur ff i easily visualize it...n i hav tears in my eyes..😭😭 dat part ws very sad n touching...both r somewhere wrong n seeing dem in pain is very hurtful..😭i understand what dey both r feeling.😭..bt as u promise fr next happy happy reunion update so m waiting fr dat...😳😳
i want dramatic + emotional n after reading ur promo i can't wait fr d next update...😳

update soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
take care...luv ya..πŸ€—

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
tears in my eyes i i held them...  darn i wanted reunion right now.. but next time..  i know u'll do good:D 

great part and continue soon!
So good. It was awesome, the emotions, the deep hurt they felt came through your update, was described so well.  Loved it so much.

Waiting for your next update.

Aww love your update and your ff, was great! You do a wicked job at it! Thanks for the pm! And update soon... 😊

@Anshita @Aparna:

Nahi..I made you again girls :((((...next time will make you happy all of you
tears came in eyes
loved it

Oh such an awesome updt. It was too good. You explained their emotions so well. Both are somewhere wrong. But I don't know why but I'm much sympathetic towards Arohi. But after reading todays updt I felt what Arjun felt all that guilt.

Awesome updt and for the next part plz updt soon.

Oh and yeah the ending of this chappy was heart breaking. So beautifully written gr8 part. And u r an awesome writerπŸ€—

wooohaooo man wat an update!!

kya confrontation hai..!!

loved it

im more on arohis side...she really had more thngs 2 be angry about than arjun...

plsss jaldo nxt update karna.x