Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: idunno

i think it is koi mil gaya Let see what movie gonna happen😆
he has father's heart how come he stay away from his children? but if Arohi can forgive him he should also forgive her.so he might will go back at this point but will come back to take them and then will stay forever happy but as such you brought in new character so i don't think they will meet without drama. 😆Drama yes or no??? I think..YES😛.

Thanks for liking it n commenting😃

WildestDreams thumbnail
@Vibha: thanks girl...will upd soon

@Aparna: heyyy dear.how are u? I'm all well. thanks for liking it...haha..danish is dhondu :P. will upd soon

tests are going well

@myviewprem: thanks n will upd asap :D
nooo,luv ka the end is horrible lets wat u have planned may be ...u decideEdited by kmh2angel - 12 years ago
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Arjuhisis this is the best ff out of all i had read so far followed by going forward.
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey that was so wonderful parm... i've always loved dhondu.. glad that you have included him in your ff..

very nice part..
WildestDreams thumbnail
I managed to write today 2 pages :)...Hope to continue as well as today tomorrow :D

Thanks for your support,...will finish to reply soon to the comment.

Take care
Much Love
Parm
PriyaK. thumbnail
cant wait... please post =)
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the kids are really cute! and so very smart...

and he arjun is back! yayy. he does not seem happy...rightly so...

but perhaps he will see her reasoning? he's come around to be quite an adult...

aage kya hua?!

update soon!
WildestDreams thumbnail

PROMO:

- And what I should do? Tell me since you're so wise, tell me how should I have deal ?-I yelled aware that the anger I felt toward him was coming out and I had no desire to repress it.

It was the moment of truth and then it was just pop out the whole truth and not just the part that was convenient to him.

- You should have come to me when you found out you're pregnant. I had every right to know. What do you think I would not have accept that baby? I should not have taken my responsibility? Did you really think that? You thought I had enough let you go to forget you? - he asked calming towards the end.

ZNMD music is out ☺️😍Hrithik Roshan☺️😍...going to enjoy it and then maybe start writing again :D

Take care

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila... loved d promo...
n cono  d elease lol..
start dreaming n njoy d music