Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i m usually a silent reader in IF bt i hav read all ur ffs n os n must say ur an awesome writer n this 1 is d bst among all...thnx 4 sharin such a beautiful piece of writing wid us...jst cant get enough readin ur fab pieces...plz update soon n pm me2...tc :)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Luk hu's bac wid her long comment after so long😲...😆...me aka pyaari Anjali...😛😆😳..hehe i'm sure you must b surprised n happy once you see my comment in blue again..😆.😆.😆

Firstly i re-read ur FF from stratch in 2 days to refresh my memory😛😆

Secondly...I'm so sorry i didn't read each tym u updated.😒..and that i didn't comment for so long...😭 *holds ears*😳...i kno u will forgive me😛

Thirdly...this FF is terrific..!!.⭐️⭐️⭐️...just like the IHLS which is my most fave❤️...but this one has made me cry the most😭.😭.😭.😭

Parm...hats of to you for writing so fluently...so freely...👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.👏..n not to mention giivng us double treats.⭐️...each time your writing just gets better n better..⭐️..u always give me a reason to praise you⭐️😳...your imagination is just amazing..!! your FF's r just like dese lovely fairytales n have that feel😳

This FF has made me cry the most...😭.😭.😭..i had no idea that it was guna b so sad in the beginning😭.😭.😭.😭...I'm in love wid this FF...❤️..that i dnt want it to end😒..so don't think abt ending this FF for sum time😈..😆...n thank god Sid doesn't love arohi..😆..warna i wud have sent u a PM wid ande and tomato's😈..🤣🤣...wen i first read the first part i thot Aru and Geet were arohi n Sid's children😲...i was guna stop reading the FF....but den i thot of reading on😛...n den dill ko thandak mile jab i read they r not Sid and arohi's children...*heart cools down*..😆..after each chapter u leave so much suspense...itna toh KMH2 main bhi nahi dikhaya..😆.😆.😆...but Sid has been a great support to arohi...a true best friend friend👍🏼

Super Happy that Geet aka Daljeet and Aru aka Arjunpreet r arjuhi's children😍...n the way you have described dem..their innocence..geet's smartness😉..Aru's way of teasing geet is supercute...❤️...love the bonding between arohi n her kids...n arjun n dem...aww it's just sooo cute...they cudn't get any cuter than this😳.😳.😳...I love the way you have made this FF emotional and intense..👏.👏.👏..the Flashbacks of arjuhi's love life wen they were teens is so sweet...that time they were immature..but the seperation made both mature...esp arjun...i hated that part where he was mean to arohi😡..but wen i read his POV..i understood everything...again Kudo's to ur style os writing that makes us so connected wid the charcters...⭐️.⭐️.⭐️...🤗...wen arohi decided that she wud go to Chandigarh..i knew that arjuhi wud sum how try to make up...wud realise they still love each other...they still have dose feelings which they had 5 years back...n that happened only😳...wen u described arjun holidng arohi's wrist..sent a shiver down my spine too☺️..uff arjun is always guna b a passionate lover..whether thats onscreen or in FF's...makes me love him even more...❤️..i wud love this to b made into a show..maybe KMH3😛..or a new story wid KK2...cuz i kno KK2 wud do full justice to the show..their roles⭐️..the intensity n emotions between arjuhi...they r made for the roles in this FF only👍🏼...Karan is at his best wen it cums to romantic roles...n same wid being a thug..😉😍

Arjun calling arohi Senorita...DDLJ ki yaad diladi😳..but arjuhi make this super unique...⭐️...the update where they have their dance on two songs was really intense...i wish arjuhi had kissed..i wish they wud have hugged so passionately❤️😍..because after 5 years...their meeting has made their love more passionate and more intense...I'm sure you kno where i am going at Parm...😆.😆.😆..yes yes..i want a passionate hug between arjuhi...i hope we get 2 c a update where arjuhi spend the whole day together...sumwhere alone..where it's just them two..☺️☺️☺️...Please do write that update Parm...😛😳..and i so wanna see the happy family...the family where it's just arjuhi, Aru and Geet..❤️😍

The nite which arjuhi have...the nite in chennai was just full of madness and their emotional love...it was justified..arjun was repending on how he treated arohi..he cudn't live without her..his life wasn't a life without her...wid her, he had a life..n arohi too..even after the big heart break she got from the man she loved..she found solace in his arms..with the man she still loves😳

this is the 3rd FF i have read where Shefali-Rajveer r either in love or married or have kids..🤣🤣..but happy he is dead in this one..🤣🤣..lekin jaate jaate he created problems for arjuhi😡...n seperated them for 5years😡...Rashi has always been a support to arohi...⭐️ 🤗

arjun has becum a doctor..👏.👏.👏...i'm happy he has becum a mature man now👍🏼..not a thug...just a normal person😳...but special to arohi❤️

thank god Gauri is not evil in this FF..!!😆 i'm glad she understood arjuhi's love...👏.👏.👏

waiting for the next update...hopefully we will get 2 c arjuhi's reunion...arohi telling arjun y she didn't tell him...n hopefully we will get a update where it's just arjuhi..together...alone..wid sum passionate n intense scenes..😍...n make sure they get married too..😛😆

Thanks for this mindblowing FF Parm😳..🤗 🤗 🤗...contd soon...n congo for ur second thread🥳
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
Pyari Anjali🤗🤗🤗Will back to you soon ..love you a loadsss

Parm
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
parm princess, where r u - please update - this is the best ff i have ever read - i rate this as number one among all the arjuhi ffs in the forum - everyday twice thrice i check for the update - please please please update on daily basis - pls dont end the story - i want to know more about their happy family - hence dont end the ff please - its a humble request
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Varshini: thanks for liking it..I'm happy you like it...lets see what happen :)

@Shilpa: yup, new FF after exams :)...happy you liked the chappy

@Nabz: thanks for liking it :)

take care all of you :D
WildestDreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: rasika.KK

Parm🤗🤗🤗🤗How r u dear?

Both the chapters  were fantastic n very emotional n yes u did make me cry😭😭 It is obvious for Arjun to be angry n disappointed but i am sure he will forgive Arohi😳 *fingers crossed *😛 
Poor Arohi, she is fine wid the assumption that even if Arjun never forgives her, he would accept the children😳 The children deserve all the happiness n even Arohi too after all the pain she had gone through 😲 how did i forget Arjun too😃 

Waiting for the family union..please update soon😳 Luv ya🤗

Rasika🤗🤗🤗How are you? I'm all well..a bit tired because of studies😆.

Ohhh...I made you cry...giving you tissueEmbarrassed..Happy to know you liked it...I'm really glad.
Thanks a lot for the beautiful comments. All izz well in the end, as I said many times...and will not end the FF without giving family scene😉

Take care...will upd asap
Love you
WildestDreams thumbnail
@Sur; thanks for liking it. yup, another FF later when finished exam.

@Ajuhisis: thanks buddy...will update asap

@Shahad: OHHH...sooo sweet of you.thanks for the lovely compliments..I'm really happy.
will upd soon...pakka...take care. Thank a lot
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nicez update👏...⭐️
liked it👍🏼...
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

heyyy parm diii..! m so srry yaaar couldn't read last part bt finally i did..!😉

thansk for d pm...nd yeah awesome part no doubt!😃

WildestDreams thumbnail