Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Parmmm...😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭.😭...

Okay...i jus read all d updates in like 2 days...n u've done a swell job...u deserve all d applause n appreciation...totally.!!...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
kavyasam thumbnail
beautiful  update parm πŸ€— πŸ‘.    I can totally  feel  Arjun's shock.  He was so attached to the kids,  wished they were his and finally now that he knows he is beyond shock.   loved ur description.πŸ‘πŸΌ.  I feel for arohi too,  but here I feel more for Arjun.  πŸ€— to him.   

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Super Update, But  Sad.. I Thought They Will Together Soon :( Anyways Super Update
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
beautiful  update parm

ever so nice , i like your FF , thanks for the PM  . i am quite shocked by arjun's behaviour. im sure he will fly to mumbai and bring his dulhan back to chandigarh ;)
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Beautiful update Parm!! 
😭i'm a bit sad to see Arjuhi separate but i always knew Arjun would never accepted the fact that Arohi lied to him.
I feel bad for Arohi but more for Arjun. I can imagine the shock, the pain. I can understand him; He was not there in the most important moments, for his children but also for Arohi.
Hope to read you soon and thanks for the update!!
aminakhan thumbnail
Great update...really enjoyed reading it...
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun loved those children so much do u think he will let them go easily?If Arohi lied to him there was reasons as he broke her heart,and after what happen she was not wanted to tell him why he thinks Arohi lied to him why he didn't take in this way, what make her lied to him?he also lied to her when they meet in Chennai?so both become equal and now they should see children future not their personal interest,that is what i guess should happen.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Firstly congrats on the second thread parmπŸ‘πŸ‘...I was busy with my exam so i couldnt comment before...was reading all the updates silently...must say parm u are a fabulous writer...i have always loved and admired ur work...infact ur FF was the one that inspired me to write one...U're doing a wonderful job...thanku so much for this beautiful FF πŸ€—

Regards,
Ari

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i jus read ur ff it is brilliant

cn u plzz pm me wen u update 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It was awesome.  One of the best FF, I have read.  You write so briliantly.