Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This will be really very sad if Anchol wins this time. She has so far no contribution in ROadies. I even didnt find any task so far which Anchol did well. Her voted out was even very fair decision as she was weakest.

But I dont understand why she was still bought back.

Anamika and Suchit and some extent pooja and mohit is more deserving as they have performed several tasks and far better than Anchol.

THis is really gonna a worst Roadies.
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who are the finalists??????didnt catch up with roadies please please wanna know😕
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GABRIELLA-TEEN

who are the finalists??????didnt catch up with roadies please please wanna know😕

No one knows who made it to the finals but rumors are going around that Suchit ,Mohit and Aanchal were in finals and aanchal won ! Nothing is confirmed yet !
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
t can be happn in roadies...last season the finalist mohit(i dont remmber hisname) dint get chance to participate in the final round...so sid and anwar had fight and anwar won the title...

so u can expect twist like this ...the performing person wont get the chance in finals...
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if this is true she is the most undeserving roadies winner ever and it will be a major let down...thats why I dont like these wild card entries
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope it's just a rumor !!!!!!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh no. that girl is good for nothing!
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aanchal doesnt even deserve to be in the top four. i hope suchit wins he has been the best performer from day 1
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lmao if Aanchal wins, the finale of this show is going to be remembered as a huge dud ðŸ˜† even the sound of her winning is so bogus. The entire journey will look like a major joke. 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not sure of the fact but logically how would Aanchal win? If the final is task based, she almost stand nochnace against Suchit or Mohit or Pooja. If it is vote based still she stands no chance against Suchit or Pooja. If she is to win, then she must have performed out of the world which looks less likely. Next week we might see what happens.