India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

Aalesha sayed to enter Phulwa

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
There is a new in a rival website that aalesha sayed who played Purva on Behene will enter phulwa as the Evil Lady's second daughter ...Shankar's sister in law .. who wants to marry him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I feel she  will be a negative character . as her wish will not be  full filled . Phulwa is already have taken her place .

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 16 May 2011 at 1:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq_Sapphire_mjht_one

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
thanx for the info

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Gosh , there was already present one titaness in show now new one going to enter show to snatch comforatble from phulwa. Loved eps today and loved phulwa but hated shankar 's mother in law for saying phulwa to eat food fallen on groun. One of my fav scene from today was khulfiwala came to investigate about phulwa but he could not be succeed .hope that she will meet her family soonest. I feel crying even when i see tears in phulwa's eyes . She looks so naive! Thanx piya for info.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index