India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Blopper (Page 3)

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
ok i dont know if thi will called a blooper or not... but my friend and i were discussing... remember in one of the glibert journals that elena read about killing an original, it said that the dagger had to be weilded by a human only, because if a vampire or something used it, then it would kill the original and the vampire yeilding it, that is why damon couldnt kill elijah. but then how come Klaus managed to stab elijah without getting himself killed. just wondering. cause apart from that dagger and the white ash wood, elijah or any other originals cant die... ?????

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
lol this just rmrd me how in the books Alaric has a kind of "welcome party" in his house and Stefan and Damon enter without being invited ... thts a lil careless :P
Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
rofl...dnt realize di blooper...de whole point was abt katerina staying out,...rofl  n stph..yup wen was he invited in...ROFL
Ann_92 IF-Dazzler
Ann_92
Ann_92

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fijiana

ok i dont know if thi will called a blooper or not... but my friend and i were discussing... remember in one of the glibert journals that elena read about killing an original, it said that the dagger had to be weilded by a human only, because if a vampire or something used it, then it would kill the original and the vampire yeilding it, that is why damon couldnt kill elijah. but then how come Klaus managed to stab elijah without getting himself killed. just wondering. cause apart from that dagger and the white ash wood, elijah or any other originals cant die... ?????

i think dat de werewolf bloodline has sumthn to do wit itWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index