The Vampire Diaries

Blopper - Page 2

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yup, being shippers of two different pairs, hey did u noticed? in MJHT we had different fav pairs! but still, we r the besssht!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HAHA...*Damo ishtyle* Yup, we are awesome :D

Yo Anj! You say anythng bout ma sheep & I weel keels u!
  😑 🀑  πŸ˜†

[ I miss Sanu 😭 ]

anwaya thumbnail
no Adi, u hurted me many much! πŸ˜‰
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...Anj, sheeps...ooops ships don't mean anything to us chindis, we rock and rule anyway. πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Adi, heyyy !! How darezzz you keelz Anj coz she lowes differents sheeps ? You bhait, I bheel keel you phor hurteding her many much !! 😈   😈  πŸ˜†  ( And I miss Sanu too, so much !! Sigh. )

anwaya thumbnail
lol, apana Dostana we should kontrol or we will be kicked out! 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Agreed, lmao. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ok i dont know if thi will called a blooper or not... but my friend and i were discussing... remember in one of the glibert journals that elena read about killing an original, it said that the dagger had to be weilded by a human only, because if a vampire or something used it, then it would kill the original and the vampire yeilding it, that is why damon couldnt kill elijah. but then how come Klaus managed to stab elijah without getting himself killed. just wondering. cause apart from that dagger and the white ash wood, elijah or any other originals cant die... ?????
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol this just rmrd me how in the books Alaric has a kind of "welcome party" in his house and Stefan and Damon enter without being invited ... thts a lil careless :P
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
rofl...dnt realize di blooper...de whole point was abt katerina staying out,...rofl  n stph..yup wen was he invited in...🀣
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fijiana

ok i dont know if thi will called a blooper or not... but my friend and i were discussing... remember in one of the glibert journals that elena read about killing an original, it said that the dagger had to be weilded by a human only, because if a vampire or something used it, then it would kill the original and the vampire yeilding it, that is why damon couldnt kill elijah. but then how come Klaus managed to stab elijah without getting himself killed. just wondering. cause apart from that dagger and the white ash wood, elijah or any other originals cant die... ?????

i think dat de werewolf bloodline has sumthn to do wit itπŸ˜‰