Posted: 12 years ago
After finally getting over the finale episode which took me approx 4 days..I noticed a blooperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wasn't the Salvatore House turned in to Elena's Safehouse where no vampire could enter unless Elena invited them in..Even Stephen and Damon had to invited in by her..then HOW ON EARTH DID Katerina ENTER WITHOUT BEING INVITED IN BY ELENA??😲😲😲

along with that, when did Stefan was invited in Alaric's house? 
Originally posted by anwaya

along with that, when did Stefan was invited in Alaric's house? 

With the all hybrid drama the director has gotten confused to the basic Vampire entitiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PS.I love your siggy..The most powerful scene of the episodeπŸ˜‰
thnx shre!

i cnt get tht scn outta my mind! *Sad*
Originally posted by Shre31

After finally getting over the finale episode which took me approx 4 days..I noticed a blooperπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wasn't the Salvatore House turned in to Elena's Safehouse where no vampire could enter unless Elena invited them in..Even Stephen and Damon had to invited in by her..then HOW ON EARTH DID Katerina ENTER WITHOUT BEING INVITED IN BY ELENA??😲😲😲

my theory is - first of all, it is a blopper! πŸ˜†
However the writers may choose to make it into another twist as Kat drank the 'werevamp' blood! So will it have any effect on her whole vampire identity? Same goes for Damon - maybe some additional super power n no longer the inviting in restriction? πŸ˜›

But the Stefan entering in Ric's house was for sure a blooper! πŸ˜† Btw - whr does Ric live now as his house has become Klaus's adda! πŸ˜†
Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
I dunno...maybe Elena "died" and came back, so she lost ownership of the house ? And that Alaric-Stefan thing is def a blooper. ANJJJ !! πŸ€—πŸ€—
ADIKINs  πŸ€—

we love bloopers dnt we?????????? 
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I dunno...maybe Elena "died" and came back, so she lost ownership of the house ? And that Alaric-Stefan thing is def a blooper. ANJJJ !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

another possible explanation! πŸ˜•

It is surprising that how the CVs at times use these minute details to frame future sets of shocking events! πŸ˜› I hope they use this one!

Also I wonder - why did they specifically show Katherine being bitten by Klaus n then healed by his blood! So something special in store for Damon n Katherine! πŸ˜›

I think that ELena died and then came back to life...so thats why Kat could enter. And...I think Stefan must have been to Alaric's house before...thats all. :)
Originally posted by anwaya

ADIKINs  πŸ€—

we love bloopers dnt we?????????? 

Yeah we do !! And I love "Adikins" Anj !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  You and Adi are the bessshhhttt !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†