India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Blopper

Shre31 Groupbie
Shre31
Shre31

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
After finally getting over the finale episode which took me approx 4 days..I noticed a blooperLOLLOL
Wasn't the Salvatore House turned in to Elena's Safehouse where no vampire could enter unless Elena invited them in..Even Stephen and Damon had to invited in by her..then HOW ON EARTH DID Katerina ENTER WITHOUT BEING INVITED IN BY ELENA??ShockedShockedShocked

anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
along with that, when did Stefan was invited in Alaric's house? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shre31

Shre31 Groupbie
Shre31
Shre31

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

along with that, when did Stefan was invited in Alaric's house? 

With the all hybrid drama the director has gotten confused to the basic Vampire entitiesLOLLOLLOL

PS.I love your siggy..The most powerful scene of the episodeWink
anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
thnx shre!

i cnt get tht scn outta my mind! *Sad*
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shre31

After finally getting over the finale episode which took me approx 4 days..I noticed a blooperLOLLOL
Wasn't the Salvatore House turned in to Elena's Safehouse where no vampire could enter unless Elena invited them in..Even Stephen and Damon had to invited in by her..then HOW ON EARTH DID Katerina ENTER WITHOUT BEING INVITED IN BY ELENA??ShockedShockedShocked

my theory is - first of all, it is a blopper! LOL
However the writers may choose to make it into another twist as Kat drank the 'werevamp' blood! So will it have any effect on her whole vampire identity? Same goes for Damon - maybe some additional super power n no longer the inviting in restriction? Tongue

But the Stefan entering in Ric's house was for sure a blooper! LOL Btw - whr does Ric live now as his house has become Klaus's adda! LOL

Edited by pritirays - 16 May 2011 at 12:19pm
StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I dunno...maybe Elena "died" and came back, so she lost ownership of the house ? And that Alaric-Stefan thing is def a blooper. ANJJJ !! HugHug
anwaya IF-Sizzlerz
anwaya
anwaya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ADIKINs  Hug

we love bloopers dnt we?????????? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

I dunno...maybe Elena "died" and came back, so she lost ownership of the house ? And that Alaric-Stefan thing is def a blooper. ANJJJ !! HugHug

another possible explanation! Confused

It is surprising that how the CVs at times use these minute details to frame future sets of shocking events! Tongue I hope they use this one!

Also I wonder - why did they specifically show Katherine being bitten by Klaus n then healed by his blood! So something special in store for Damon n Katherine! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Kai.StarshineHues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index