Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

how will abha explain to karan???

afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok we now know that karan and abha will reunite this month on the 18th.. my question once karan returns how will abha explain to karan that she was pregnant and she lost her baby while he was away??? will abha tell karan of what happened to her or not??? or will abha keep it a secret and let the storyline drag on.. what do you think??? comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she will tell everything to him and clear all the secrets.
sanjananrvkr thumbnail
my sentiments exactly - but again that is fodder for another six weeks for the creatives. I am curious to see how the creatives handled this triangle situation. Will Abha-Ranchod marriage be dissolved as easily as it was arranged??

So far we have seen the evil forces, no not evil, lets keep it dark forces -  work in twos or threes. We still have the constant negative variables - Shelly & Dushyant. Is it going to be Karan or Ranchod that will form the dark nexus.
-Nipun97- thumbnail
i am thinking after karan hear the marriage of RC & Abha. he might leave again
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I THINK SHE WOULD BE HONEST AND OPEN UP TO ME TELLING HIM EVRYTHING ABOUT THE MISCARRIAGE.
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well she would have to ask the brainless cvs y they put her in this dilemma and when they give her an answer, we will c it in the show. but thats just gonna b some more dragging