Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desilawyer

oh u have no idea how much i miss Terrence on this show 😭 DID is not the same without him.
i remember how he mentioned you when Shakti won 😊 True fan you are!!!😊

Thank you DL... 😃 I am his hard core fan!!!!!!!!!! 😳

I agree, DID is not the same with no TL... I miss him so much, no words can explain the vacuum I feel on the show without him... But he has his reasons and I respect that... Let's wait for the end of this year for the DID3 show now... 😉
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akanna

Thank you DL... 😃 I am his hard core fan!!!!!!!!!! 😳

I agree, DID is not the same with no TL... I miss him so much, no words can explain the vacuum I feel on the show without him... But he has his reasons and I respect that... Let's wait for the end of this year for the DID3 show now... 😉

oh he has to be part of DID3!!!! has to has to has to!!!! Terence, are u listening?? 😊Embarrassed
akanna thumbnail
^^ Dont worry, he knows!! He hears the same demand everywhere lately!!! 😃
MKrayZee thumbnail

i am sure he does 😃 i hope Mayu assists him with choreography in DID3.

What i really love about the Mayu and Terence is their ability to keep calm. they dont talk much and when they do, it is dance related and they speak less and very calmly - smooth and not at all OTT. Kudos to Terence. thats the mark of a true teacher - he has totally passed on all the good things abt limelight/showbiz life to Mayu.

i loved loved loved the way Mayu handled the whole dance ki takkar epi with Punit. he looked so sad and disappointed but didnt utter a word! i just wanted to hug him there!!! even in the limelight epi he could have complained or been upset, but he calmly reported what happened. and when shiamak realised his error and confessed, even then...Mayu was so calm and went on to say 'we are all humans' - i LOVED him there.

and after his solo on saturday when Remo commented that he had ended the ring act in DID1 that way and started it from there...the look on Mayu's face - pure JOY!! ufff. this guy. i have no words for him. he leaves me speechless all the time with his awesomeness.

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he's our unsung hero of DID!!!

i wont lie but yes i didn't root for him durin season 1 but i liked his performances especially da ariel acts he displayed so flawlessly 😍 

he has grown with age, grace, experience and skill but most of all he's grounded, which is a big plus point to his personality & stardom
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: desilawyer

i am sure he does 😃 i hope Mayu assists him with choreography in DID3.

What i really love about the Mayu and Terence is their ability to keep calm. they dont talk much and when they do, it is dance related and they speak less and very calmly - smooth and not at all OTT. Kudos to Terence. thats the mark of a true teacher - he has totally passed on all the good things abt limelight/showbiz life to Mayu.

i loved loved loved the way Mayu handled the whole dance ki takkar epi with Punit. he looked so sad and disappointed but didnt utter a word! i just wanted to hug him there!!! even in the limelight epi he could have complained or been upset, but he calmly reported what happened. and when shiamak realised his error and confessed, even then...Mayu was so calm and went on to say 'we are all humans' - i LOVED him there.

and after his solo on saturday when Remo commented that he had ended the ring act in DID1 that way and started it from there...the look on Mayu's face - pure JOY!! ufff. this guy. i have no words for him. he leaves me speechless all the time with his awesomeness.

So true!!! Mayuresh learned how to behave and speak from his great Guru, and both Shakti and Punit too, though Mayu is the BESTEST!!!! Most TKT dancers showcased that humble behavior while they were in TKT, but some of them went back to their old self after DID, I think!!

@bold -- very well said!!! 👏 In complete agreement with ya!!! TL and Mayu are always ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post 👍🏼
I liked Mayuresh in the beginning but now I really respect him. He had been very calm and composed. Handled all the situations very well. I lately noticed that he always smiles no matter what. He smiles all his teeth out, which is mesmerizing 😃 He is such a clean dancer and has so much grip on technique. Terence ka naam roshan kar diya Mayuresh ne 😆 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I actually did not notice Mayuresh until DKS! His personality really showed to me through this show. He's not only handsome, but he's a humble and nice person. I think that's why his smile is so killer because he's good at heart too and that goodness shows through his smile! 😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I actually did not notice Mayuresh until DKS! His personality really showed to me through this show. He's not only handsome, but he's a humble and nice person. I think that's why his smile is so killer because he's good at heart too and that goodness shows through his smile! 😳

@bold - so true!! even in the limelight episode after Shiamak changed the scores...Mayu was all praise for him...he even went on to say that Shiamak had shocked him, becoz something like that had never ever happened on a reality show

@akanna - you are right...some of the contestants have gone back to being their old self...and others have gone on to be negative minded...
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

Very nice post 👍🏼 thank you 😊

I liked Mayuresh in the beginning but now I really respect him. He had been very calm and composed. Handled all the situations very well. I lately noticed that he always smiles no matter what. He smiles all his teeth out, which is mesmerizing 😃 He is such a clean dancer and has so much grip on technique. Terence ka naam roshan kar diya Mayuresh ne 😆 exactly!! i wish only that some other contestants would learn from him and practise it too