MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so i know that theres a fan club about him...but i hardly ever start topics and i just wanted to start one for him.
i love Mayuresh. he is the reason why i watched DID1, DIDLM and DKS and whenever i read that he shall be performing, i make sure i watch that event/show just for him.
i have NEVER seen a more humble, down to earth, level headed performer who is blessed with strenght and good looks and a smile that has floored millions worldwide and yet he is so grounded. he comes up with something new everytime and if its the same style, then he improves it.
the way he never lets the channel's hunger for TRP faze him, the way he lets everything controversial slide by as tho it is a grain of salt compared to the dance, the way he is always there for his team and pushes himself to get them good scores. everything about him is applaudable!!

Mayuresh - you are a star. we love you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That boy is hot! I look at him and I think what the heck was I doing when DID1 was on air. I will not lie ... that boy makes my dil go mmm. 😆 And of course he is a great dancer- very, very graceful. I love the way he carries himself with composure and grace. It is definitely commendable!
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

That boy is hot! I look at him and I think what the heck was I doing when DID1 was on air. I will not lie ... that boy makes my dil go mmm. 😆 And of course he is a great dancer- very, very graceful. I love the way he carries himself with composure and grace. It is definitely commendable!

TOTALLY!! i go giddy when i see him too...oh he is so *sigh* i dnt even have words! 😳😃
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So true and well said!!!! Mayu is one of the reason I fell in love with DID, and TL also added more toppings to it!!! 😃
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
*Sigh* Mayuresh is my first crush from DID...and one that still lasts!

This guy is just so clean, graceful, versatile as a dancer. Good-looking, calm, composed also.Kinda like a mini TL 😍
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

So true and well said!!!! Mayu is one of the reason I fell in love with DID, and TL also added more toppings to it!!! 😃

Oh di, to me, Terence was the whole cake and the contestants were the toppings. 😛
MKrayZee thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

oh u have no idea how much i miss Terrence on this show 😭 DID is not the same without him.
i remember how he mentioned you when Shakti won 😊 True fan you are!!!😊
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh di, to me, Terence was the whole cake and the contestants were the toppings. 😛

Hahaha...with you on this Ajnu ...Terence ki Toli to Terence ke baad hi aati hai na...😆
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG Mayuresh is and has been my crush for a long time. I lovee that guy, there is nothing to dislike about him! And he is a damn good dancer! Aaahhh I get really happy whenever the camera focuses on him 😳 I feel like staring at him all day long 😍 I'm sooo proud to be a fan of him 
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Choco -- yes, Mayu is a mini TL by all means!!! 😃

@Ajnu -- Definitely!!! TL is always the best part on the cake, and for me it's often the topping, so I said like that.. But you are right, he is the whole cake and the TKT dancers are the decor on it!!! 😃