India-Forums

Mayuresh

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Ok so i know that theres a fan club about him...but i hardly ever start topics and i just wanted to start one for him.
i love Mayuresh. he is the reason why i watched DID1, DIDLM and DKS and whenever i read that he shall be performing, i make sure i watch that event/show just for him.
i have NEVER seen a more humble, down to earth, level headed performer who is blessed with strenght and good looks and a smile that has floored millions worldwide and yet he is so grounded. he comes up with something new everytime and if its the same style, then he improves it.
the way he never lets the channel's hunger for TRP faze him, the way he lets everything controversial slide by as tho it is a grain of salt compared to the dance, the way he is always there for his team and pushes himself to get them good scores. everything about him is applaudable!!

Mayuresh - you are a star. we love you.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Gemini31aewaNoor_Ul_Ainluv2dancegauranitaimarch2011pigbelly4myfeetakanna--Rachna--LeadNitrateEuphoria.HashiBooFakeLoveNishita123gilmorestulipbaby53AreYaar

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
That boy is hot! I look at him and I think what the heck was I doing when DID1 was on air. I will not lie ... that boy makes my dil go mmm. LOL And of course he is a great dancer- very, very graceful. I love the way he carries himself with composure and grace. It is definitely commendable!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiakannahindu4lyfEuphoria.gilmoresNishita123

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

That boy is hot! I look at him and I think what the heck was I doing when DID1 was on air. I will not lie ... that boy makes my dil go mmm. LOL And of course he is a great dancer- very, very graceful. I love the way he carries himself with composure and grace. It is definitely commendable!
TOTALLY!! i go giddy when i see him too...oh he is so *sigh* i dnt even have words! EmbarrassedBig smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
So true and well said!!!! Mayu is one of the reason I fell in love with DID, and TL also added more toppings to it!!! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainluv2danceMKrayZee

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
*Sigh* Mayuresh is my first crush from DID...and one that still lasts!

This guy is just so clean, graceful, versatile as a dancer. Good-looking, calm, composed also.Kinda like a mini TL Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

So true and well said!!!! Mayu is one of the reason I fell in love with DID, and TL also added more toppings to it!!! Big smile

Oh di, to me, Terence was the whole cake and the contestants were the toppings. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akannahindu4lyfgilmoresNishita123

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

oh u have no idea how much i miss Terrence on this show Cry DID is not the same without him.
i remember how he mentioned you when Shakti won Smile True fan you are!!!Smile

akanna

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Oh di, to me, Terence was the whole cake and the contestants were the toppings. Tongue
Hahaha...with you on this Ajnu ...Terence ki Toli to Terence ke baad hi aati hai na...LOL

gilmores

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index