Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Tvr Ratings from 01/05/2011 to 07/05/2011 (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Chalhov. 

Not so encouraging to see the ratings again in 1. something. Atleast 2. something would have been a little eye soothing. But sigh. 

Majority of the shows have dipped in the ratings...infact even the top shows have come from 6. something to 3. something...Such fluctuations wouldnt give us any idea. I guess only after the IPL we could estimate things properly cuz majority of the top slots are being occupied by the Cricket! 

Hope they bring in some decent twists and turns to allure audience in the immediate post IPL period. They should go slow right now...and then bring in major twists just after the cricketing fever! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..anu17NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Seems like CB is steady, not bad.  Ratings are allright!  So room for improvement in the ratings!! And IPL is still going on in India. Lets hope for the best!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
 Thank you Chalhov...

PutijaChalhov

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
but i think in last week choti bahu all episodes were interesting
so hope this time trp will be high and if its not then i will never believe in this trp never never never

PutijaChalhov

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thanks yaar...CV need to think more...and also if this fake wife track stop sooon then its good for CB...this is my own Idea...please don't hit me...hope after Rohen's birth day CB will rock with Good rating...

Edited by anu17 - 16 May 2011 at 10:26am

PutijaChalhov

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
With particular reference to CB:

After some aggressive steps taken by the rival channels---especially increasing the timing of their top two shows by 15 minutes, still there seems to be a drop there also, while CB has been steady.

The new show launched in the other channel has gone below 1 when many forum members were worried last week when it had a decent opening day.  I thought SRK was there in the show last week, hm--

CB could have done better but for the repulsive promos and a tuesday episode which wasa fiasco with the audio loss.

I do accept that all Dev fans are disliking this track, but once Dev comes out of his shell which i hope is not done hurriedly, then there will be an improvement in TRPS., too.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7RADEV1000zam123radhika5anusha34..yajnaseni..ashna26misti73anu17NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Chalhov...although the TRPS are around the same level, mondays episode gave the highest TRP for the week. That means rest of the week the TRPs were lower...since the entrance of Radhika as false wife happened later that week and also some disturbing promos were shown, I am wondering how much did that have an effect on the TRPs and audience interest .

Edited by misti73 - 16 May 2011 at 7:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chymanju7anusha34..yajnaseni..anu17PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Misti U got them for ur analysisWink have to see the 20th week will be available by wednesday.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..anu17misti73

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index